GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on August 01, 2014, 07:37:09 PM

Title: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: gameleaper on August 01, 2014, 07:37:09 PM
I'm offline and on a phone, so you know how difficult uploading etc is for me. I have put the new version 620 of wartactical on indieDB.com do a search for wartactical. I have added OPFIRE for computer and player. The game is free. The gameplay is great now feels like a wargame.
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: gameleaper on August 02, 2014, 10:20:04 AM
Just updated with a few fixes,its always the same with new features, fixes are needed. I'm now working on a new fix, but current version is pretty good. Hope you will try its free, and runs on PC and MacOS. Its turn based tactical squad game
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: -budd- on August 02, 2014, 11:36:00 AM


think i found it ...this it?

http://freecode.com/projects/wartactical

i believe this is the download link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/83zd4dm8e37df5m/WarTactical107.zip
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: gameleaper on August 02, 2014, 12:13:14 PM
Hi thankyou, those links are old versions, I'm on version 623 big update is the opfire people wanted. Its on indieDB.com at present and is free
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: Staggerwing on August 02, 2014, 05:31:26 PM
Is the OSX version included in the same zip file?
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: gameleaper on August 02, 2014, 07:13:24 PM
Yes OSX is in zip, I put the Mac version in all the time now.
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: gameleaper on August 02, 2014, 07:22:33 PM
I just remembered its intel based Macs only, and most windows
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: Staggerwing on August 02, 2014, 08:23:18 PM
Thanks. I'll check it out.
Title: Re: wartactical now has OPFIRE and. would hope you try it out
Post by: gameleaper on August 03, 2014, 05:55:17 AM
Thanks for your time, I have just posted v625 , its the final version , it just speeded up the game after all the updates, opfire is finished now.