GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Micha on August 02, 2014, 04:01:01 AM

Title: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: Micha on August 02, 2014, 04:01:01 AM
Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released

More informations here :

http://www.panzercentral.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=50405

Have fun. :)
Title: Re: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: Boggit on August 02, 2014, 12:31:30 PM
Hi Micha

I've had a quick look at your website. So many different mods, and clearly a lot of work gone into them. :coolsmiley: Thanks for your gift to the gaming community. 8) O0

If I download a mod, is it a standalone game, or do I need to load my old copy of Peoples General before it will work?
Title: Re: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: DoctorQuest on August 02, 2014, 01:26:35 PM
.
Title: Re: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: Micha on August 02, 2014, 02:08:52 PM
Quote from: Boggit on August 02, 2014, 12:31:30 PM
Hi Micha

I've had a quick look at your website. So many different mods, and clearly a lot of work gone into them. :coolsmiley: Thanks for your gift to the gaming community. 8) O0

If I download a mod, is it a standalone game, or do I need to load my old copy of Peoples General before it will work?

Every mod works as standalone. I had a month long conversation with ubisoft to purchase the source code,
They told me everything about peoples general is in the trashcan, no one is interested in this game anymore.
But to play the game you must learn the basics of peoples general.

By the way, scenariomakers are always wellcome.
Have fun.
Please read how to handle the high resolution patch, ( on top of website )the game can be fixed for 4.3 or wide screen.
Title: Re: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: Micha on August 02, 2014, 02:10:27 PM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on August 02, 2014, 01:26:35 PM
.
[/quote

????
Title: Re: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: DoctorQuest on August 02, 2014, 02:27:47 PM
Quote from: Micha on August 02, 2014, 02:10:27 PM
Quote from: DoctorQuest on August 02, 2014, 01:26:35 PM
.
[/quote

????

Posted in wrong thread....... :uglystupid2:
Title: Re: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: Boggit on August 06, 2014, 02:07:36 PM
Quote from: Micha on August 02, 2014, 02:08:52 PM
Quote from: Boggit on August 02, 2014, 12:31:30 PM
Hi Micha

I've had a quick look at your website. So many different mods, and clearly a lot of work gone into them. :coolsmiley: Thanks for your gift to the gaming community. 8) O0

If I download a mod, is it a standalone game, or do I need to load my old copy of Peoples General before it will work?

Every mod works as standalone. I had a month long conversation with ubisoft to purchase the source code,
They told me everything about peoples general is in the trashcan, no one is interested in this game anymore.
But to play the game you must learn the basics of peoples general.

By the way, scenariomakers are always wellcome.
Have fun.
Please read how to handle the high resolution patch, ( on top of website )the game can be fixed for 4.3 or wide screen.
Thanks Micha! You're a star! :smitten: O0
Title: Re: Peoples General French and indian war 3.0 released
Post by: Micha on August 07, 2014, 01:13:58 AM
Quote from: Boggit on August 06, 2014, 02:07:36 PM
Quote from: Micha on August 02, 2014, 02:08:52 PM
Quote from: Boggit on August 02, 2014, 12:31:30 PM
Hi Micha

I've had a quick look at your website. So many different mods, and clearly a lot of work gone into them. :coolsmiley: Thanks for your gift to the gaming community. 8) O0

If I download a mod, is it a standalone game, or do I need to load my old copy of Peoples General before it will work?

Every mod works as standalone. I had a month long conversation with ubisoft to purchase the source code,
They told me everything about peoples general is in the trashcan, no one is interested in this game anymore.
But to play the game you must learn the basics of peoples general.

By the way, scenariomakers are always wellcome.
Have fun.
Please read how to handle the high resolution patch, ( on top of website )the game can be fixed for 4.3 or wide screen.
Thanks Micha! You're a star! :smitten: O0

Hi Boggit,
a lot of people worked for this game , not only me , but i"m the last aktive designer for Peoples General.
My mainintend why i do this games is to to have 1 game for all timeperodes from 1700 on.
Having different rules for dozends of games killed my nerves for 15 years.
If i could like hps games my life would be much easyer but those rules are a pain for me.
By the way the perfect addition to peg is the game field of strategy, also freeware which contains a lot
of scenarios which are not included in Peg.
Glad you like it.