GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: steve58 on August 02, 2014, 02:44:55 PM

Title: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: steve58 on August 02, 2014, 02:44:55 PM
...so I won a Steam key for Making History The Great War from MuzzyLane for half getting an answer to a trivia question over on the Steam forums.  Turns out myself and one other each got half the answer (though different halves).  MuzzyDev declared it a tie and magnanimously and generously gave us both Steam keys :).  Thanks again Chris!

Since I already bought MHTGW I want to gift my extra key to any forum member that has been trying to get a key during the Free-Key Monday thread MuzzyDev's has been doing.  Hopefully this will give someone who doesn't see the Free-Key thread until later in the day/evening an extra chance.

If you're interested, post once in this thread.  Your Reply# will be your entry number.  Please only post once! (duplicate replies will be, well...ignored ;D).  I will use www.random.org to generate a random number between 1 and however many entries.  Posts will be accepted until Monday Aug 4, 10:00am ET.  Winner will be posted as soon as I can on Monday...

Good luck!
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing (only 1 key)
Post by: GDS_Starfury on August 02, 2014, 11:27:31 PM
Very cool of you!  I've been enjoying the hell out of it.  my invasion of Mexico is about to start!  O0
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing (only 1 key)
Post by: smithcorp on August 03, 2014, 01:56:47 AM
That's kind of you Steve - please consider this an application!
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing (only 1 key)
Post by: Nefaro on August 03, 2014, 08:42:15 AM
I want in on this.  Here's my entry.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing (only 1 key)
Post by: Pinetree on August 03, 2014, 09:03:38 AM
Why not? I'm in.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing (only 1 key)
Post by: Kushan on August 03, 2014, 09:10:02 AM
I'm in too.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing (only 1 key)
Post by: MetalDog on August 03, 2014, 09:36:13 AM
Free wargame?  I'm in!
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing (only 1 key)
Post by: OJsDad on August 03, 2014, 04:06:37 PM
I'm in.  Thanks Steve.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: steve58 on August 04, 2014, 09:28:44 AM
Random number generator picks #3, so Nefaro wins!  PM sent...

Hopefully the rest of you will have better luck later if MuzzyDev does another free-key Monday.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: Nefaro on August 04, 2014, 09:45:42 AM
Woohoo! 

Excellent.



(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6371214848/hFB9070F7/)





Thanks Steve!  :)
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: OJsDad on August 04, 2014, 11:59:34 AM
Congrats Nefaro.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: bayonetbrant on August 04, 2014, 02:36:04 PM
thanks for doing this Steve - right nice o'ya :)
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: Jarhead0331 on August 04, 2014, 02:48:28 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 04, 2014, 09:45:42 AM
Woohoo! 

Excellent.



(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6371214848/hFB9070F7/)





Thanks Steve!  :)

Nefaro...I never thought of you as being that fluffy.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: OJsDad on August 04, 2014, 02:51:49 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 04, 2014, 02:48:28 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 04, 2014, 09:45:42 AM
Woohoo! 

Excellent.



(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6371214848/hFB9070F7/)

Fluffy was not what came to mind when I saw that picture.  Varmint on the other hand...





Thanks Steve!  :)

Nefaro...I never thought you as being that fluffy.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: Kushan on August 04, 2014, 07:03:08 PM
Thanks for doing this Steve.

Congrats Nefaro.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: Nefaro on August 04, 2014, 07:32:51 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on August 04, 2014, 02:48:28 PM

Nefaro...I never thought of you as being that fluffy.

I'm not bald yet.   May have lucked out.
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: MetalDog on August 04, 2014, 08:33:57 PM
Congrats, Nefaro!  Thanks, Steve!
Title: Re: Making History: The Great War <-- free key drawing. And the winner is...
Post by: smithcorp on August 08, 2014, 09:50:49 PM
Congrats Nefaro and thanks to Steve for the opportunity (missed by one!)