GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on August 06, 2014, 06:58:11 AM

Title: What day is it?!
Post by: bayonetbrant on August 06, 2014, 06:58:11 AM
What day is it?

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgrogheads.com%2Fforums%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Ddlattach%3Btopic%3D10844.0%3Battach%3D3974%3Bimage&hash=ecfea9a3f8f197f65b31903c6d60da87831da57f)
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: MetalDog on August 06, 2014, 07:07:37 PM
If I say, 'Hump Day,' does something bad happen?
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: mirth on August 06, 2014, 07:11:46 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 06, 2014, 06:58:11 AM
What day is it?

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fgrogheads.com%2Fforums%2Findex.php%3Faction%3Ddlattach%3Btopic%3D10844.0%3Battach%3D3974%3Bimage&hash=ecfea9a3f8f197f65b31903c6d60da87831da57f)

mike mike mike ....MIKE!!!
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: Staggerwing on August 06, 2014, 07:13:15 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on August 06, 2014, 07:07:37 PM
If I say, 'Hump Day,' does something bad happen?

You betcha. Still, you'll say it anyway, right?

(I can't look  :o)
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: Gusington on August 06, 2014, 07:51:06 PM
HUMP DEEEY!!
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: Bison on August 06, 2014, 09:02:22 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F--Ne6EGdeU1k%2FUUCdBqklUQI%2FAAAAAAAAJyw%2F8mdP8PiyNrs%2Fs400%2F1happy-hump-day.jpg&hash=fe1a54324bc2f16029a0094dde2eae2800c4db89)
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: bayonetbrant on August 06, 2014, 09:28:43 PM
apropos of nothing...

http://nymag.com/thecut/2014/08/woman-draws-enormous-dicks-using-nike.html

Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: Windigo on August 14, 2014, 03:37:43 PM
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: Centurion40 on August 15, 2014, 08:44:50 AM
Quote from: Bison on August 06, 2014, 09:02:22 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F--Ne6EGdeU1k%2FUUCdBqklUQI%2FAAAAAAAAJyw%2F8mdP8PiyNrs%2Fs400%2F1happy-hump-day.jpg&hash=fe1a54324bc2f16029a0094dde2eae2800c4db89)

LOL.
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: Martok on August 15, 2014, 12:01:32 PM
Quote from: Bison on August 06, 2014, 09:02:22 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F--Ne6EGdeU1k%2FUUCdBqklUQI%2FAAAAAAAAJyw%2F8mdP8PiyNrs%2Fs400%2F1happy-hump-day.jpg&hash=fe1a54324bc2f16029a0094dde2eae2800c4db89)
mirth's date night? 

Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: GDS_Starfury on August 16, 2014, 02:21:19 AM
I dont see the rope.
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: Martok on August 16, 2014, 01:02:11 PM
Could be a strap-on job.  ;D 
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: mirth on August 16, 2014, 03:37:12 PM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on August 16, 2014, 02:21:19 AM
I dont see the rope.

That's the trick.
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: mirth on August 17, 2014, 11:29:55 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fthechive.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F08%2Fsexy-redheaded-girls-women-25.jpg&hash=a222591fba39f2792009324d1627b3d0062f2878)
Title: Re: What day is it?!
Post by: LongBlade on August 17, 2014, 05:55:40 PM
Quote from: mirth on August 17, 2014, 11:29:55 AM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fthechive.files.wordpress.com%2F2014%2F08%2Fsexy-redheaded-girls-women-25.jpg&hash=a222591fba39f2792009324d1627b3d0062f2878)

I'd take that any day.