20 years ago this summer...
I'm the dude in the goofy hat ;D
LOL!
What happened? Why aren't you on Satellite Radio now?
Did you have to wear that hat as some form of punishment?........
Quote from: Staggerwing on August 07, 2014, 06:45:05 AM
LOL!
What happened? Why aren't you on Satellite Radio now?
Radio couldn't him. Brant was too awesome for the medium.
Quote from: Staggerwing on August 07, 2014, 06:45:05 AMWhat happened? Why aren't you on Satellite Radio now?
Somehow the Army wanted me to spend some time working for them after they paid for college.
But the video confirms what I've often been told- that I have a face for radio :)
Dear God...ironically I was a dj for a summer one year after the above, both solo and with some buddies. The one with buddies was called Me and My Nuts...i was the left one. We played a lot of Gwar and Primus and when actual girls called in we sweat a lot. Fortunately there is no footage.