I wasn't even aware that they were working on one. FFW to 4:30 to see gameplay.
Over a lan with mates...... awesome
On line with the millions of c**ts that occupy gaming servers....... not so awesome
It looks great, team play looks awesome but without a mature clan you're just going to get wankers running from windows to doors trying to get 'teh kill ratio11!' And proper pissing me off
The Old thread.
http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=10346.msg265517#msg265517
Just looks like a newer version of the SWAT 3/4 series. Which isn't a bad thing.
I hope the sp has the in depth planning phase of the originals, it's kinda what made the series unique. Everyone complains how they dumbed the series down. Now that we've been over done with fast paced mp shooters, seems like a great time to get back to the in depth tactical planning that made this series great.
That'd be great. Loved the planning bit in R6. From what I saw in the video though, this looks like it emphasizes speed and violence of action. More of a plan on the fly, keep moving and keep 'me off balance kind of thing.
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on August 08, 2014, 02:18:44 PM
That'd be great. Loved the planning bit in R6. From what I saw in the video though, this looks like it emphasizes speed and violence of action. More of a plan on the fly, keep moving and keep 'me off balance kind of thing.
Planning is all up to you and your team mates. :)