GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: tgb on August 08, 2014, 04:51:50 PM

Title: Frontline:Road To Moscow
Post by: tgb on August 08, 2014, 04:51:50 PM
Man, you guys are SLIPPING!

The PC version of Frontline:Road to Moscow (http://matrixgames.com/products/539/details/Frontline:.Road.to.Moscow.PC) has been released into the wild.  Available right now from Matrix/Slitherine, or in a couple of hours from Steam.

It sure looks like Unity of Command.  I wonder if it plays the same?

No price on the Steam page, but the direct price is $7.99, so I guess it will be comparable.  I'd grab it if I wasn't already up to my asshole in computer-game alligators.
Title: Re: Frontline:Road To Moscow
Post by: JasonPratt on August 11, 2014, 02:04:13 PM
I own it already on my iPhone but haven't played it.
Title: Re: Frontline:Road To Moscow
Post by: FlickJax on August 28, 2014, 09:31:32 AM
Anyone played PC version? Looks pretty, does it play well?
Title: Re: Frontline:Road To Moscow
Post by: Ian C on August 28, 2014, 09:39:00 AM
Quote from: FlickJax on August 28, 2014, 09:31:32 AM
Anyone played PC version? Looks pretty, does it play well?

Yes. It plays like a cross between Panzer General and Unity of Command. Quite fun.
Title: Re: Frontline:Road To Moscow
Post by: Shelldrake on August 28, 2014, 10:49:13 AM
Looks like a nice budget game although the upper torso representations of infantry look a little creepy.  :o
Title: Re: Frontline:Road To Moscow
Post by: Boggit on August 28, 2014, 10:59:07 AM
I've emailed Ionut, the lead developer of F:RTM about the thread. I can't think of anyone more informed to answer any technical questions about the game. He obviously has an interest in the success of the game, but again he's the best guy to ask on technical specifics and plans for expansions, moddability, game updates etc... :)
Title: Re: Frontline:Road To Moscow
Post by: IonutG on August 29, 2014, 05:40:19 AM
Hi guys,

Here are some gameplay videos to help you make a better idea about the game:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfm9XNvwBFG8gHoMnQZJoMGlZZaFyFthe

Cheers,

Ionut