GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: DicedT on August 13, 2014, 11:32:11 PM

Title: Darth Vader Running for President in 2016
Post by: DicedT on August 13, 2014, 11:32:11 PM
http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/08/13/luke_am_your_president_darth_vader_2016_president
Title: Re: Darth Vader Running for President in 2016
Post by: LongBlade on August 14, 2014, 12:29:51 AM
Ah.

And your autobiography will be entitled, "Darth Choices?"
Title: Re: Darth Vader Running for President in 2016
Post by: Martok on August 14, 2014, 03:15:44 AM
Fantastic! 




QuoteIf I am elected, my first act will be to meet with Russian President Vladimir Putin, where I will make clear our opposition to Russia's actions in Ukraine. I am confident that within moments after we meet, he will announce that Ukraine is not the territory that he is looking for.
<snicker>

Title: Re: Darth Vader Running for President in 2016
Post by: jejo68 on August 16, 2014, 03:40:05 AM
QuoteBut under my leadership, and with the support of America's defense industry, I am confident the F-35 will prove as invulnerable as the Death Star

heh