A first-person action RPG, with procedurally generated levels and other such wholesomeness. More of a Roguelike than many titles that claim to be so these days.
^-^
Early access comes out in a few hours.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/308420
Looks very action-y.
Woah, excellent find, Nef! I'm keeping an eye on this one - thanks for the heads-up!
There's also another Action RPG called Runers coming out Sep 2nd.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/306550/
Looks interesting for all the spell customization you can do. Yet it still has the randomized dungeon stuff too.
Quote from: Nefaro on August 14, 2014, 01:30:22 PM
A first-person action RPG, with procedurally generated levels and other such wholesomeness. More of a Roguelike than many titles that claim to be so these days.
^-^
Early access comes out in a few hours.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/308420
Looks very action-y.
The trailer brought back memories of the old games 'Heretic' and 'Hexen'...ancient FPS classics.
Quote from: Rayfer on August 15, 2014, 08:19:51 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on August 14, 2014, 01:30:22 PM
A first-person action RPG, with procedurally generated levels and other such wholesomeness. More of a Roguelike than many titles that claim to be so these days.
^-^
Early access comes out in a few hours.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/308420
Looks very action-y.
The trailer brought back memories of the old games 'Heretic' and 'Hexen'...ancient FPS classics.
I'll be interested to hear feedback on this one. Thats exactly what i was thinking "Heretic&Hexen" maybe you can go home again....maybe.
I'll take a look when I can dedicate a little time to it. They may still need to add more content to it, as that was mentioned as one of the developer's goals during the Beta period and some forum posts point to it as lacking.
I'm in no hurry if there are only a few monster types or similar lack of content right now. This one may be short & quick gratification. I was looking forward to Runers more, but that won't show up until next month.