I'm looking to start a Blood Bowl league with fellow GH's if there's enough interest. Play would be via the VASSAL module that I've created for the game.
More information and a link to download the vassal module can be found on this site HERE (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11030.0). I know that the PC gaming section moves fairly quickly with new posts so if you're interested in joining the league, join us on the section that I've linked to above along with the team that you wish to play as. I will post a spreadsheet that can be used to fill out your team roster and then will create the schedule based on the number of participants. Other rules of the league and more information will be posted in that other thread.
If you are new to either or both VASSAL and/or Blood Bowl but are still interested...NO PROBLEM! I can do a skype session with you and walk you through setting up VASSAL and teach how to play Blood Bowl. It's really a simple game but no two games will ever play the same!
I'd be very interested however, I wouldn't be able to do anything until November. It's Fall sports season and all 3 kids are in some sport or other. If the league takes off I'll plan on being in the first wave of expansion teams. Good luck.
im in - still going through the rules and the vassal set up but im definitely in
Great! I'm up for some online play using the vassal module later tonight if anybody is interested. I can help with vassal installation and module usage as needed.
I'm still down for this too, though it might not be until next weekend that I can get into it.
I'm thinking I could play as well.
PE
My Dwarf team executes some key blocks and sweeps right towards the endzone. The problem? The Dwarfs have tiny legs so they run too damned slow!!
This is a screenshot from my last turn with my brother (he's playing a Wood Elf team). I'm up 1-0. This is the opening kick for the 2nd half. I'm itching for more games if anybody wants to get a pbem game going (or live!)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.garykrockover.com%2FBB%2FDwarf_Vs_Wood_Elf.jpg&hash=a65b953e9377b30cc6b8a472d43ba89cebc67772)
I'm bringing this thread back to life to give everyone one last chance to join. We currently have 7 confirmed players. A few more would make it even more fun. Don't worry if you haven't played the board game before, I think there are a couple of us (myself included) that have only played the PC game. Come one, come all and join the fun.