Hey all,
I previously had the gladiator game on here which had a decent reception for some, Imperium: Arena of Death.
Now i've released an apocalyptic set board/strategy game, Streets of Chaos, that may appeal to some here.
Info/screens and free demo (and purchase cart link, if you like it enough) are here: http://simprosestudios.com/?q=chaos (http://simprosestudios.com/?q=chaos)
That looks an awful lot like Chaos Overlords. If that's what it is, that would be great, since the original doesn't run in Win 8
Quote from: tgb on September 03, 2014, 11:45:22 AM
That looks an awful lot like Chaos Overlords. If that's what it is, that would be great, since the original doesn't run in Win 8
It was loosely inspired by CO, though the structure and strategies (and game features) differ quite a bit from CO. That being said, those who enjoyed CO would very much enjoy this game, I think.
I've got this game up on Steam Greenlight now: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310309761