GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: Toonces on September 15, 2014, 01:18:42 PM

Title: Star Wars ending minus the music
Post by: Toonces on September 15, 2014, 01:18:42 PM
I saw this over at SimHQ.  This is pretty damn funny. 

Title: Re: Star Wars ending minus the music
Post by: DoctorQuest on September 15, 2014, 04:02:04 PM
My son showed me that. It is weird. It's like watching a comedy show with the laugh-track removed.
Title: Re: Star Wars ending minus the music
Post by: Staggerwing on September 15, 2014, 05:49:08 PM
Chewy doesn't sound quite himself.
Title: Re: Star Wars ending minus the music
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 17, 2014, 05:22:36 PM
lol - AWKWARD  ;D
Title: Re: Star Wars ending minus the music
Post by: endfire79 on September 17, 2014, 08:49:32 PM
Definitely unsettling!

Was it me, or did Harrison Ford really have the 'what the hell am I doing here' look during this scene?
Title: Re: Star Wars ending minus the music
Post by: undercovergeek on September 17, 2014, 08:58:11 PM
Quote from: endfire79 on September 17, 2014, 08:49:32 PM
Definitely unsettling!

Was it me, or did Harrison Ford really have the 'what the hell am I doing here' look during this scene?

Said the same to a guy at work..... in the film he looks embarrassed to be receiving the medal amongst all the ceremony

Without the music the same expression is just 'this film it's going to bomb so bad Wtf am I doing here'