GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on September 25, 2014, 07:04:36 PM

Title: Fifa 15 for pc?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on September 25, 2014, 07:04:36 PM
Anybody pick this up and have impressions?  Thinking this might be the year I actually pick it up.  A little more pricey than I prefer, so still might wait for a sale but intrigued by it.
Title: Re: Fifa 15 for pc?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on September 27, 2014, 05:00:12 AM
I did end up purchasing FIFA and so far so good....this year's PC version appears to have all the features/graphics of the next gen console versions which is nice.  I am not a huge football fan so I have a lot to learn, but have had a ton of fun already.  I actually think my lack of knowledge of the sport will make it more fun since I won't know any better if there are any bugs and such:)

Need to settle on a team for my career but need to get a lot more practice in before I start.