GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

Title: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM


There will be Elite before the part wipe/full wipe of BETA 2

There will be Rome II as the mighty Spartans and then a new Armenia campaign

It seems these 2 are fulfilling all my gaming needs and that makes me happy

and ill be fending off Tuna and SDR in the great ProN PBEM

have a good weekend all
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 26, 2014, 05:54:06 AM
I might try and get back to Steel Beasts - I've been neglecting my duties. Partly to do with missing the first training session (then the second) and partly because of rl.

Also some Wasteland 2 now I've restarted and took some care giving my squad some skillz.

F1 2013 - kick start my career from where I left off! F1 2014 is round the corner...I would say "I don't think I'll buy it", but who am I kidding (though I don't like the look of the cars now...they look like they've got dildo's hanging from the front!)

Elite:Dangerous - I was going to say X3-Rebirth - but that aint really gonna happen...not whilst Elite is on my desktop.

Good god - almost forgot - DCS World and Mig21bis - get startup nailed

And may your weekend be bright and busy (in gaming) also  :smitten:

*edit*
oops - thanks ucg
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: tgb on September 26, 2014, 05:55:35 AM
Endless Legend, AoW3:Golden Showers, and Starpoint Gemini 2 if it comes out of early access today, like it's supposed to.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:57:28 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 26, 2014, 05:54:06 AM
I might try and get back to Steel Beasts -

fixered
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 06:10:03 AM
Looks like there may be Warlock in my weekend future.  If not, I've got ongoing campaigns in To End All Wars and Civ IV BtS to attend to.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: BanzaiCat on September 26, 2014, 06:12:20 AM
Definitely some Warlock in my weekend...not sure if MP or allll byyyy myyyy-se-eh-eh-ellllllf...we shall see.

Hoping to do some Fire in the Lake tomorrow. And if FC: Rommel and Phantom Leader arrive today as I'm hoping, there will be some unboxin' goin' on.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 26, 2014, 07:02:20 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on September 26, 2014, 06:12:20 AMAnd if FC: Rommel and Phantom Leader arrive today as I'm hoping, there will be some unboxin' goin' on.

and picture taking?
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Barthheart on September 26, 2014, 07:03:13 AM
Some Heroes of Stalingrad MP tomorrow early.

Maybe some sweet revenge on MD in Warlock if we get a game going.  :knuppel2:

Still trying to figure out Russian Front combat results. The game is light enough but so far I have not been able to win as the Germans even on easy....  ???

It's gonna be nice here this weekend so my wife already has a large yard work list fer me.... :knuppel2:
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 26, 2014, 07:04:37 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM


you realize there's like 3 guys on this side of the Atlantic that know who the Stone Roses are, right?
(Of course, Star and I are 2 of them...)
And there's such better options from them, too!  Pretty much all of side 2 of Second Coming is better than Fool's Gold (but we'll pretend Ten Story Love Song doesn't exist for now...)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Shelldrake on September 26, 2014, 07:12:44 AM
I plan to load up Warlock so that once I get the hand of it I can join in the multiplayer games that MD and Barthheart are doing.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Barthheart on September 26, 2014, 07:15:57 AM
Quote from: Shelldrake on September 26, 2014, 07:12:44 AM
I plan to load up Warlock so that once I get the hand of it I can join in the multiplayer games that MD and Barthheart are doing.

Yeeeessssssss.... more allies to cruuuuussshhhhh MD ........ yeeeeeeesssssss......  :crazy2:
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 07:30:04 AM
I lovex the Stone Roses back in high school...does that make me the third 'Murican fan?

This weekend will feature some Thief, some Endless Legend, some Medieval 2 TW: Teutonic campaign and maybe..maybe some Rome 2 as Armenia.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 26, 2014, 07:36:07 AM
Im going to have that song stuck in my head all day now.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 07:51:29 AM
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on September 26, 2014, 07:36:07 AM
Im going to have that song stuck in my head all day now.

because its awesome

Brant - shame on you, shame. on. you

Joy Division next week and its all your fault
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: bayonetbrant on September 26, 2014, 08:20:31 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 07:51:29 AMBrant - shame on you, shame. on. you

Hey, I like John Squire's guitar playing, and he gets to cut loose on Second Coming.  Sosumi

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi341.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fo386%2FGrumpaz%2Fth_rasp1.gif&hash=62f5e66eb38d6659ffff6d266216b61a53d259cf)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: W8taminute on September 26, 2014, 08:43:20 AM
It will be a careful balancing act with 'To End All Wars', 'Open Transport Tycoon Deluxe', and 'Destiny'.  All this talk though about Rome 2 Armenia has got me thinking I need to try them out.  I speak the language after all.   O0
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: MengJiao on September 26, 2014, 08:45:52 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM

There will be Rome II as the mighty Spartans and then a new Armenia campaign

  Looks like I'm waiting for Attilla.  Plus I dumped CLOD.  So this week-end (as wife number 3 heads for Italy with number one son)
I'll have lots of time to play WitpAE PBEM, DCS world and Some experimental board games.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Moreb on September 26, 2014, 09:29:34 AM
Here is one of the 3 Kings with his awesome Going Down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_ONyukSLqA
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:38:24 AM
W8 how do you write Armenian cataphracts in Armenian?
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Jarhead0331 on September 26, 2014, 09:47:49 AM
My Saturday nights have been consumed with airsoft. Its my new obsession that takes away a full night of electronic gaming.

If I get time otherwise, mostly Destiny I would imagine.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Sir Slash on September 26, 2014, 09:50:41 AM
Rome 2 because I can never get enough of, "Be like a spear! Make a point. HA HA".
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 26, 2014, 10:04:18 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM


and ill be fending off Tuna and SDR in the great ProN PBEM

have a good weekend all

Nothing to fend off.  I can't even get an army down to Khiva without half of them dying from dysentery and poor supply.  Stone Roses have a song like that, don't they?  Love Spreads (like dysentery) or something?
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Cyrano on September 26, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
I have, after a few acrobatics, upgraded my SBProPE so's I can join the treadheads...actually looking forward to it.

CM:RT with Judge...there are a disturbingly large number of Germans available to him this late in the war...

And, having come to a bloody draw on the eastern front with Doug -- we killed 30,000 men betwixt us and did so with real elan -- shall commence a new sooper secret project game with him...

Oh, and boardgame night (probably Memoir '44 Overlord) on Saturday for my birthday.  I'll probably try to trick them into a bit of World of Tanks: Rush too...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: airboy on September 26, 2014, 10:13:13 AM
Wastelands 2 - restarted with a new party and NPC strategy.

Did the radio signal.  Bought a rad suit.  Then went to pick up Scotchmo and Ralphy at the Rail Gangs.  So now I have a luck 8 character opening boxes and digging for treasures!  Satchmo is level 6 in shotgun and can open locks and safes.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Father Ted on September 26, 2014, 10:14:12 AM
Quote from: tgb on September 26, 2014, 05:55:35 AM
AoW3:Golden Showers

...too much information
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Bison on September 26, 2014, 10:14:46 AM
Happy Birthday Cyrano. 

Looks like a little Diablo 3 and maybe something that involves strategy if I can muster the energy.  Otherwise I'm on the hook for a visit to a pumpkin patch and corn maze, and a box of popcorn and Boxtrolls at the theater.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Asid on September 26, 2014, 10:15:03 AM
Just hanging around....SB PRO with the DOW :knuppel2:

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1288.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fb498%2FAsid_1%2FStrategy%2520Sim%2FSteel%2520Beasts%2520Pro%2FSS_02_36_31_zpsd2bda780.jpg&hash=8a3c85a09423dfdd5fbadbbb7d2a263fcd9a89e2)

There are 2 events.. this Saturday and Sunday 19:00 GMT

Regards
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Barthheart on September 26, 2014, 10:37:37 AM
Quote from: Cyrano on September 26, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
I have, after a few acrobatics, upgraded my SBProPE so's I can join the treadheads...actually looking forward to it.

CM:RT with Judge...there are a disturbingly large number of Germans available to him this late in the war...

And, having come to a bloody draw on the eastern front with Doug -- we killed 30,000 men betwixt us and did so with real elan -- shall commence a new sooper secret project game with him...

Oh, and boardgame night (probably Memoir '44 Overlord) on Saturday for my birthday.  I'll probably try to trick them into a bit of World of Tanks: Rush too...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

Happy Birthday Cyrano!

I still need to get setup with Normandy so we can play a game.... I'll try to get up and running this weekend.

Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: LongBlade on September 26, 2014, 10:59:41 AM
Happy Bday Cyrano!

Stone Roses. Who knew? Actually sounds pretty good. Not the first thing I'd reach for, but I'm thinking this could be decent workout music.

What am I doing this weekend?

PC wise probably some Rome II.

I also need to work on assembling some minis.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: JudgeDredd on September 26, 2014, 11:41:07 AM
Happy birthday Cyrano
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Toonces on September 26, 2014, 12:54:48 PM
I've got a fairly busy weekend planned with an airshow and the Blue Angels on tap Sunday.  In the meantime, I do hope to spend some time with Elite: Dangerous.

I'm also still on my Civil War kick, and I might visit Scourge of War or HPS Gettysburg.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Nefaro on September 26, 2014, 12:58:42 PM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on September 26, 2014, 05:54:06 AM
I might try and get back to Steel Beasts - I've been neglecting my duties. Partly to do with missing the first training session (then the second) and partly because of rl.

Also some Wasteland 2 now I've restarted and took some care giving my squad some skillz.



Looks exactly like my situation.

Dunno if I'm gonna get any long uninterrupted stretches of game time to devote for Steel Beasts this weekend.  Would be ideal but may have to wait a bit longer.

Wasteland 2 is my single-player game for shorter stretches right now.


I've also been painting game minis again, so the spicing of the hordes continues.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Nefaro on September 26, 2014, 01:03:08 PM
Quote from: Toonces on September 26, 2014, 12:54:48 PM

I'm also still on my Civil War kick, and I might visit Scourge of War or HPS Gettysburg.


Toonces.  If you feel like doing some SOW co-op multiplayer, check in with these guys.

http://www.maddogdrivethru.net/viewforum.php?f=13

They regularly do some fun but low-pressure co-op games, using the courier system to send messages to each other (but not necessarily for the subordinate orders system).  It's pretty relaxed stuff.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 26, 2014, 02:19:18 PM
Happy birthday Cyrano!

As it's finally been released on Linux, this weekend I shall be dying repeatedly and quickly ragequitting Counterstrike: Global Offensive.  I will probably play some Strife and Prison Architect.  There may even be a bit of Steamworld Dig which I got in a recent Humble bundle and was surprisingly good.

Oh, and possibly a bit of Hexcells,
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Kushan on September 26, 2014, 02:25:31 PM
I'll be finishing up my first Command scenario tonight. Rest of the weekend will be split between Command and Wasteland 2.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Bison on September 26, 2014, 02:26:42 PM
I'm going to play Diablo 3 now and get me some phat lootz!
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 26, 2014, 02:30:15 PM
Quote from: Bison on September 26, 2014, 02:26:42 PM
I'm going to play Diablo 3 now and get me some phat lootz!

Haven't you had enough of farming for a while?

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FJwU8fxM.png&hash=c34c7f7e88e5f7eff00e6d3edd00da1c5215b133)

:P
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: bob48 on September 26, 2014, 02:46:43 PM
This weekend, I have CMRT to play with, thanks to the generosity of a friend. Also playing 'No Retreat - North Africa' which is pretty damn good  O0

Desperately fending off the urge to buy Elite Dangerous - I know I'll get it eventually.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: airboy on September 26, 2014, 02:53:41 PM
Quote from: Cyrano on September 26, 2014, 10:10:11 AM
I have, after a few acrobatics, upgraded my SBProPE so's I can join the treadheads...actually looking forward to it.

CM:RT with Judge...there are a disturbingly large number of Germans available to him this late in the war...

And, having come to a bloody draw on the eastern front with Doug -- we killed 30,000 men betwixt us and did so with real elan -- shall commence a new sooper secret project game with him...

Oh, and boardgame night (probably Memoir '44 Overlord) on Saturday for my birthday.  I'll probably try to trick them into a bit of World of Tanks: Rush too...

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Happy Birthday!
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: mikeck on September 26, 2014, 03:11:17 PM
Scourge of War with the "Blenheim" mod
EU IV
Elite
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: TacticalWargames on September 26, 2014, 03:33:27 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 26, 2014, 05:32:56 AM


There will be Elite before the part wipe/full wipe of BETA 2

There will be Rome II as the mighty Spartans and then a new Armenia campaign

It seems these 2 are fulfilling all my gaming needs and that makes me happy

and ill be fending off Tuna and SDR in the great ProN PBEM

have a good weekend all

Classic album..saw them live in '89.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Staggerwing on September 26, 2014, 05:18:09 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 07:30:04 AM
I lovex the Stone Roses back in high school...does that make me the third 'Murican fan?

Actually, the fourth 'Murican fan.  ;)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 05:51:05 PM
^I knew there were others!
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 07:10:32 PM
Happy birthday, Cyrano!

Oh, and the only Stone Roses song I know is Love Spreads.  Because it is on one of the Guitar Hero games.  Cool tune though.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Bison on September 26, 2014, 07:32:16 PM
Attempted to play Rome II co-op without success as we kept getting an error that we were not playing the same version of the game.  Lame.  Instead we played some Borderlands 2 co-op for a couple of hours of shooting up mutant thingys.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Tuna on September 26, 2014, 07:42:12 PM
Happy Bday Cyrano!
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: W8taminute on September 26, 2014, 08:36:58 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:38:24 AM
W8 how do you write Armenian cataphracts in Armenian?

We call the Armenian cataphracts 'heavy cavalry' in Armenian.  It's written like this:  Այրուձի  (ayrudzi)    :)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:11:47 PM
^Cool. Is that cyrillic?
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Tuna on September 26, 2014, 09:40:41 PM
Long weekend for me. got Monday off.. hope to get some gaming on..

Friday.. yakking with SDR and MD on Steam.. almost as fun as gaming..

Will continue PON game IF UCG EVER DOES A TURN!!!  :knuppel2:  ;)

Probably some FSX.. Rome II (when my son's not using his account)...

And now MD's End all Wars thread makes me want to give that a whirl too!
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: vyshka on September 26, 2014, 10:48:53 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:11:47 PM
^Cool. Is that cyrillic?

Not Cyrillic.


Most likely I will spend time with Diablo 3 and AoW3. Maybe some Wasteland 2 and Planetary Annihilation.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 27, 2014, 01:13:15 AM
it could be calculus.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Apocalypse 31 on September 27, 2014, 01:16:48 AM
I've been completely hooked on Battle Academy 2 and it's cooperative skirmish mode. At one point I had 10 PBEM games going; it just wasn't enough. I need someone that can play their turns quicker!

I'll also be playing some Steel Beasts with the Dogs, and possible some Insurgency, although whenever I log into a cooperative server it seems to be stuck on the same map; one that I don't particularly enjoy.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: undercovergeek on September 27, 2014, 04:22:48 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)

Blah blah you're like a bunch of old women!

I'm sending it, I'm sending it
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: bob48 on September 27, 2014, 06:45:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Cyrano!
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Staggerwing on September 27, 2014, 06:47:56 AM
Quote from: bob48 on September 27, 2014, 06:45:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Cyrano!

Yes, Happy B-Day!
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Tuna on September 27, 2014, 10:02:50 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 27, 2014, 04:22:48 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)

Blah blah you're like a bunch of old women!

I'm sending it, I'm sending it

Now if that darn SDR would wake up and do the turn!!!!  :crazy2:
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: BanzaiCat on September 27, 2014, 10:19:18 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on September 27, 2014, 06:47:56 AM
Quote from: bob48 on September 27, 2014, 06:45:09 AM
Happy Birthday, Cyrano!

Yes, Happy B-Day!

+1
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: W8taminute on September 27, 2014, 01:47:51 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 26, 2014, 09:11:47 PM
^Cool. Is that cyrillic?

No it's an entirely unique alphabet.  Before we invented our own alphabet we relied heavily upon outside systems like ancient greek letters and even cuneiform.  Our alphabet wasn't even invented until about early 300 AD.   :)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Gusington on September 27, 2014, 02:18:37 PM
Very interesting. Are you fluent in Armenian?
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 27, 2014, 05:17:06 PM
Quote from: Tuna on September 27, 2014, 10:02:50 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on September 27, 2014, 04:22:48 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on September 26, 2014, 09:42:47 PM
Glad I could help :)  Although, I think I'll be done with WWI before you guys ever make it to the end of PON.  I hear tell that someone is horrendous at posting turns to the other players. ;)

Blah blah you're like a bunch of old women!

I'm sending it, I'm sending it

Now if that darn SDR would wake up and do the turn!!!!  :crazy2:

Sorry.  Too much beer, angry drunken girlfriends, and PON don't mix.  Turns sent. 
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: W8taminute on September 28, 2014, 06:19:29 PM
Quote from: Gusington on September 27, 2014, 02:18:37 PM
Very interesting. Are you fluent in Armenian?

Thanks Gus.  I'm knowledgable enough to hold a conversation but I must admit I understand better than I can communicate.  My problem is with grammar not so much with vocabulary. 
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Gusington on September 28, 2014, 06:51:12 PM
There's not much published in English on Armenian history or culture which is a shame, it is very interesting. There aren't that many world cultures as ancient and still in existence.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: W8taminute on September 28, 2014, 07:44:29 PM
^This is true.  What few books in English there are focus mostly on the genocide but there is a few titles you can find on Amazon that talk about the ancient days too. 
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Gusington on September 28, 2014, 08:08:45 PM
The best I found is by an author named Cam Rea on the wars between Rome and Parthia...Armenia gets a whole section.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Kushan on September 28, 2014, 11:41:13 PM
Decided to fire up Rome 2 this weekend. Saw that the DLC was on sale, and with the release of the Emperors Edition, thought I'd give it another try. Didn't click with me when I first time I tried it. This time I'm finding that as long as I don't focus too much on the scale or the complete lack of any historical accuracy its not that bad.
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Cyrano on September 29, 2014, 01:07:17 PM
Awww...you fellahs is nice...thanks for the birthday greetings.  Tomorrow's the day itself, but Saturday was particularly enjoyable.

Started the day setting up Steel Beasts with Asid.  More games could use people like him as promoters.

Finally got in a game of Napoleon (4th ed.) and pounded the Allies at Charleroi.

That, and a bottle of Knob Creek select with friends made for a fine evening all together!

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Huw the Poo on September 29, 2014, 04:21:27 PM
Sounds like a particularly Groggy birthday! :)
Title: Re: FRIDAY is down down down down da down down down
Post by: Asid on September 29, 2014, 04:32:55 PM
Quote from: Cyrano on September 29, 2014, 01:07:17 PM
Started the day setting up Steel Beasts with Asid.  More games could use people like him as promoters.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)

I am a supporter not a promoter  :-*

Glad i could be of service. Hope to see you soon  O0

Regards