GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: GDS_Starfury on September 28, 2014, 11:09:42 AM

Title: Steam Question
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 28, 2014, 11:09:42 AM
so I have the original RTW which I bought waaaaay before you could link everything through Steam.  I also want to get the Alexander expansion during the sale this weekend.  Now while Ive added the game to my Steam games library it wont get recognized when I try to buy the expansion.

so how the hell do I fix this?
Title: Re: Steam Question
Post by: Gusington on September 28, 2014, 11:19:51 AM
You buy the Steam version for 3.00.
Title: Re: Steam Question
Post by: Toonces on September 28, 2014, 01:13:47 PM
The two versions may be incompatible.
Title: Re: Steam Question
Post by: Gusington on September 28, 2014, 02:00:52 PM
^Right.

Get them both on sale right now on Steam for like $3.24 or something equally silly. No brainer.

And if you have not played the Barbarian Invasion installment, I envy you. It is fantastic.
Title: Re: Steam Question
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 28, 2014, 02:43:56 PM
I have BI on cd.
Title: Re: Steam Question
Post by: Gusington on September 28, 2014, 02:47:58 PM
Ever play it? It's a great game.
Title: Re: Steam Question
Post by: GDS_Starfury on September 28, 2014, 03:27:34 PM
Of course I've played it ya drunk git.
Title: Re: Steam Question
Post by: Bison on September 28, 2014, 03:33:23 PM
The Steam and CD editions are not compatible as has already been said.