GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: LongBlade on September 28, 2014, 03:37:29 PM

Title: Today is National Beer Day!
Post by: LongBlade on September 28, 2014, 03:37:29 PM
Not that any of you need any encouragement. (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1081.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fj349%2Flongblade%2FSmilies%2Fbeerontap.gif&hash=43c0f6a481925057dbf6cd85da57d9bc0b06ed54)

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/28/living/national-drink-beer-day-eatocracy/index.html
Title: Re: Today is National Beer Day!
Post by: LongBlade on September 28, 2014, 03:39:55 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thirstyswagman.com%2Fimages%2Fcms%2Foktoberfest-2014-munich.jpg&hash=cbfe41d0ccc551140b214cee36b1af1fd8814360)
Title: Re: Today is National Beer Day!
Post by: bbmike on September 28, 2014, 04:44:29 PM
Darn, I just poured a bourbon! Ok, next one's a beer.
Title: Re: Today is National Beer Day!
Post by: LongBlade on September 28, 2014, 04:53:36 PM
 :)
Title: Re: Today is National Beer Day!
Post by: mirth on September 28, 2014, 06:32:26 PM
I had 3 beers and switched to bourbon.
Title: Re: Today is National Beer Day!
Post by: Gusington on September 28, 2014, 06:56:02 PM
I had a bunch of stout and got wasted.