I have gone through several threads and am trying to decipher what is going on with new products. I kind of remember them committing to a slew of games/modules/patches in 2014. We are into October and I couldn't really find anything definitive on what is being released when.
I did notice a few people still pissed off about the patch for CMRT. Has that gotten any date on it yet?
Well, the 3.0 upgrades for CMFI and CMBN were released last month and the next to come out should be the CMRT patch I assume.
Someone posted the following is planned:
New modern game set in Ukraine - Black Sea
Next western front game taking place around the Bulge
A pack for Fortress Italy
A pack for battle for Normandy
The first module for Red Thunder
Yeah, I actaully got the 3.0s when they came out. I am awaiting the patch on CMRT, but official info seems hard to come by.
I did see that list, but the person who wrote did not seem to have any official capacity. Has there been any official word?
Sure seems like outside a small group of regular posters on BFC, no one cares.