GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: bbmike on October 10, 2014, 02:08:26 PM

Title: Ask Buzz Aldrin A Question
Post by: bbmike on October 10, 2014, 02:08:26 PM
With Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager releasing soon, Slitherine (through Steam) is letting people ask Buzz Aldrin questions (http://slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=272&t=53125)!
FYI...I don't recommend asking him if the moon landings were fake.  ;D
Title: Re: Ask Buzz Aldrin A Question
Post by: Nefaro on October 10, 2014, 05:06:27 PM
Quote from: bbmike on October 10, 2014, 02:08:26 PM
FYI...I don't recommend asking him if the moon landings were fake.  ;D

LOL.

Every time I see the video of him slugging that dumbass conspiracy theorist hound in the face, I want to rewind it and play it three more times.

Nice shot, Buzz!

O0
Title: Re: Ask Buzz Aldrin A Question
Post by: tgb on October 11, 2014, 05:38:38 AM
I'm still waiting for the release of Buzz Aldrin's Punch In The Face.
Title: Re: Ask Buzz Aldrin A Question
Post by: Nefaro on October 11, 2014, 05:57:35 AM
Quote from: tgb on October 11, 2014, 05:38:38 AM
I'm still waiting for the release of Buzz Aldrin's Punch In The Face.


Hey Man, Nice Shot>

Title: Re: Ask Buzz Aldrin A Question
Post by: bbmike on October 11, 2014, 07:19:20 AM
Yeah, that's the video I was thinking of. Great stuff! That dude was totally asking for it.
Title: Re: Ask Buzz Aldrin A Question
Post by: Nefaro on October 11, 2014, 10:01:03 AM
Quote from: bbmike on October 11, 2014, 07:19:20 AM
Yeah, that's the video I was thinking of. Great stuff! That dude was totally asking for it.

Aldrin said all his astronaut buddies thanked him for doing it because that asshole had been stalking and harassing them too.

The guy used the video to try and sue Aldrin, but the judge dismissed the case after seeing it.  :2funny: