GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JasonPratt on October 10, 2014, 04:29:15 PM

Title: AssCreed Pirates + Sid Meir's Pirates == RAVEN'S CRY??
Post by: JasonPratt on October 10, 2014, 04:29:15 PM
Oh, and add liberally from Pirates of the Caribbean and Max Payne while we're at it, sure, why not...?  :smitten:

Where the heck did this come from??

http://store.steampowered.com/app/281130/

It looks badass as all hell. My opinion of which is not slightly affected by the fact I look like the player character, by the way. Though there's that, too.

Here's the cinematic plot setup trailer



One official gameplay trailer



A different official gameplay trailer



Supposedly releases October 14. The biggest game so far by the devs was the movie tie-in game for Iron Sky; which I heard enough surprisingly good about to buy on sale but haven't played yet.


A bunch of pirates fiddling around with a bawdy drinking song. Seriously, that's the trailer.


Title: Re: AssCreed Pirates + Sid Meir's Pirates == RAVEN'S CRY??
Post by: JasonPratt on October 10, 2014, 04:31:11 PM
Angry Joe's interview with the lead writer and director:

Title: Re: AssCreed Pirates + Sid Meir's Pirates == RAVEN'S CRY??
Post by: Nefaro on October 10, 2014, 04:46:42 PM
I put it on my wishlist awhile back when I saw it in the Upcoming list.

But it'll definitely be a "wait and see" situation. 
Title: Re: AssCreed Pirates + Sid Meir's Pirates == RAVEN'S CRY??
Post by: Tpek on October 10, 2014, 04:50:08 PM
Just bear in mind this was delayed today to November 27th.
Title: Re: AssCreed Pirates + Sid Meir's Pirates == RAVEN'S CRY??
Post by: JasonPratt on October 10, 2014, 06:11:22 PM
Oh? When I posted that, Steam was still saying "October" (though not a date -- I had gotten that from elsewhere.)

Update, ah I see the dev announcement a little downpage now. But "October" still up-page. Weird.
Title: Re: AssCreed Pirates + Sid Meir's Pirates == RAVEN'S CRY??
Post by: BanzaiCat on October 10, 2014, 10:41:13 PM
Thanks for the heads-up! Added to my wishlist.