Seemed like a good time to look at this game. http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2014/10/13/the_ebola_virus_board_game_pandemic
Michael
Wil Wheaton beat you too it :)
Yeah, well, I beat Dan Verssen to market with a "Warfighter" series of games that used Portagio as the title font and dealt with modern combat and no one seems to care...
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fbayonetgames.com%2Fimages%2F%2F1MWCover2.jpg&hash=de5edd40d64ac585f00763a150e431f2bd9335aa)
This is Wesley Crusher, right? The one that some of us hoped had a Romulan plasma torpedo with his name on it?
Though if the Borg had assimilated his mom, she could have nagged their Cubes to death.
Michael
I think Plague, Inc. might have explained how these diseases can morph. Not as optimistic as Pandemic, but perhaps more insightful: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.miniclip.plagueinc
Quote from: DicedT on October 13, 2014, 07:59:21 PM
...
Though if the Borg had assimilated his mom, she could have nagged their Cubes to death.
Michael
:2funny:
She was hot though....
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg3.wikia.nocookie.net%2F__cb20130906182211%2Fmemorydelta%2Fimages%2F0%2F06%2FBeverly_Crusher%2C_captain%26%23039%3Bs_woman.png&hash=c8f63a0e23c42b53b7b7a00351b77ed7160b8eb5)
She was quite a SMILF.
Even today she's not bad for a 65-year-old. I feel slimy saying that, but looking at her...hmm.