Affordable Kitchens For Sale. Thirty Ex Display Kitchens To Clear. :idiot2: Each with appliances. :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:
there is no such thing as an affordable kitchen renovation.
so this must be SPAM!
I can renovate your kitchen for short money.
Rebuild it? Heh. That's another issue.
Quote from: LongBlade on October 16, 2014, 06:35:46 AM
I can renovate your kitchen for short money.
is that the currency Gus uses?
I thought he preferred hard currency.
I wouldn't know, I get him for free.
Quote from: mirth on October 16, 2014, 09:10:51 AMI thought he preferred hard currency.
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 16, 2014, 09:12:14 AMI wouldn't know, I get him for free.
Yeah, but apparently Mirth gets him hard
more likely he pays him with rolls of quarters.
im trying to maintain a level of dignity hiding at the back of Starbucks here!!!
you guys ;D
Quote from: undercovergeek on October 16, 2014, 09:46:56 AMim trying to maintain a level of dignity hiding at the back of Starbucks here!!!
well, first off, you're in a Starbucks, so
you're your "dignity" score takes a hit right there
second off, if you had all that much to start with, why the f*&^ are you hanging around with us?!
lol, is there a manly coffee shop you can recommend?
C:-) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flparchive.org%2FOFF%2FSmilies%2Femot-siren.gif&hash=516fd2a652d9b1fb5152df78ef704b5cdebd2b89)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 16, 2014, 09:52:17 AM
you're "dignity" score
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flparchive.org%2FOFF%2FSmilies%2Femot-siren.gif&hash=516fd2a652d9b1fb5152df78ef704b5cdebd2b89) C:-)
Grammar infraction! Grammar infraction!
goddammit, i missed that - i do like to jab him with grammar errors
LOL :2funny:
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on October 16, 2014, 10:00:07 AM
C:-) (https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flparchive.org%2FOFF%2FSmilies%2Femot-siren.gif&hash=516fd2a652d9b1fb5152df78ef704b5cdebd2b89)
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 16, 2014, 09:52:17 AM
you're "dignity" score
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flparchive.org%2FOFF%2FSmilies%2Femot-siren.gif&hash=516fd2a652d9b1fb5152df78ef704b5cdebd2b89) C:-)
Grammar infraction! Grammar infraction!
Bustin Brant's Balls!
No coffee this morning Brant?
Quote from: Mr. Bigglesworth on October 16, 2014, 10:03:37 AM
No coffee this morning Brant?
I gotta stop trying to use voice recognition and a tiny cell-screen UI to post things w/ multiple grammar variations...
we need a 'whatever/sceptical' smiley
Dignity is overrated. Just like Starbucks.
You puffters.
+1 just for the use of puffters!
Thank you Sir. I threw that out there just for you.
not really relevant here but im finding it very hard to take current topical debate seriously when the poster has a pic of jiggling bosoms just to the left of their well thought out point
what did you say?
exactly
Definitely one of the greatest spam threads ever. ;D
I want an Affordable Kitten
...complete with matching jiggling boobs.......
Especially when it's your own avatar that keeps distracting you as you type.