I just got an email today that this is coming soon...
http://www.shrapnelgames.com/Ibology/AI/AI_page.html
The product page makes it sound really interesting.
Ooooo! :))
Looks good... but a $40 Roguelike?! That thing better include the kitchen sink! :o
Will check out the demo.
Quote from: Nefaro on October 16, 2014, 09:39:14 AM
Ooooo! :))
Looks good... but a $40 Roguelike?! That thing better include the kitchen sink! :o
Were you looking for this, Nefaro??? http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11462.0;topicseen (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11462.0;topicseen) ;)
Quote from: Steelgrave on October 16, 2014, 09:44:25 AM
Quote from: Nefaro on October 16, 2014, 09:39:14 AM
Ooooo! :))
Looks good... but a $40 Roguelike?! That thing better include the kitchen sink! :o
Were you looking for this, Nefaro??? http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11462.0;topicseen (http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?topic=11462.0;topicseen) ;)
LOL!
Actually my kitchen was remodelled a few years ago. :D
Not by those guys, I hope..... 8)
Tried the demo a few minutes. Haven't seen all of the gameplay yet but the screen resolution was a problem, even on my 1366x768 laptop. The game icons are TINY! And it only looks to support one small resolution.
I could give that a pass if the gameplay & mechanics were deep & interesting but unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case. :'(
Shrapnel. Still living in 1996. I love their amazing, blowout sales where you can get a whopping 5%-10% off on just about everything they sell! ;D