GG WITE Update 1.08 imminent.
WitE Changelog in numbers:
- 144 new features
- 63 bug fixes
- 45 scenario changes
- 5 general device changes
- 130 specific device changes
- 13 general ground element changes
- 392 specific ground element changes
- 12 general aircraft changes
- 293 specific aircraft changes
- 7 general TOE changes
- 93 specific TOE changes
- 2 general leader changes
- 24 specific leader changes
- 77 pages
Change log Here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jr43pi2ldtwskhz/WitEChangelog1.08.00.pdf?dl=0 (https://www.dropbox.com/s/jr43pi2ldtwskhz/WitEChangelog1.08.00.pdf?dl=0)
Only a monster game like that could have a change log that big. Just looking at the log gives me the shivers.
No shit. 77 pages long!
I figured it must be appended to the previous change logs...nope
I wonder how connected this is to the incoming War in the West? Because clearly this is no incidental update -- my guess is that they represent under-the-hood fixes which the next version of the engine will also have.
And yet, there's a significant upgrade in theater specific information, too.
Does it change the balance? Break the game more than fix it?
Quote from: jomni on October 17, 2014, 06:03:04 PM
Does it change the balance? Break the game more than fix it?
It has been beta tested for a while.
It isn't released yet..approx 2 weeks i think.
Regards
Quote from: JasonPratt on October 17, 2014, 06:01:35 PM
I wonder how connected this is to the incoming War in the West? Because clearly this is no incidental update -- my guess is that they represent under-the-hood fixes which the next version of the engine will also have.
And yet, there's a significant upgrade in theater specific information, too.
I wouldn't count on there being any real connection. It's not being done by 2by3, but by a dedicated fan who agreed to take over enhancing the engine. WitW has so many fundamental changes that it almost only superficially is related to WitE.
^^ Interesting! And impressive!
All that and no ability to play in full-screen mode.
Maddening.
Best,
Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
OK, since this nice patch is here and I'll rationalize and say I'm bumping it so people notice...
Can anyone point me at a thread where GG or someone else explains why there's no fullscreen mode?
Thanks,
And Best,
Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)