GrogHeads Forum

IRL (In Real Life) => General Discussion => Topic started by: bayonetbrant on October 17, 2014, 10:38:25 PM

Title: Wild New Batman coaster
Post by: bayonetbrant on October 17, 2014, 10:38:25 PM
coming next summer to Six Flags Fiesta

Title: Re: Wild New Batman coaster
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 17, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
When I read the thread title, I legitimately thought you meant a drink coaster.

(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thepeasknees.co.uk%2Fimages%2FCSTBM2_1.jpg&hash=d92eecc1ce0eccb73c4ec5ea12764a4218935396)

(Maybe it's time to cut back on the booze a little.)
Title: Re: Wild New Batman coaster
Post by: BanzaiCat on October 18, 2014, 08:27:30 AM
(a) What does this ride have to do with Batman besides having a bat-symbol on the side? The twists, turns, dizziness, motion-induced vomit-comet must be trying to invoke the terror audiences felt when watching Batman and Robin or Batman Forever.  :))

(b) Fiesta Texas has come a LONG way since they opened it...used to just be a bunch of dancing shows but now it looks like a legitimate theme park.

(c) F^ck that ride.

(d) I thought the same thing, SDR. And I'm sober right now.
Title: Re: Wild New Batman coaster
Post by: undercovergeek on October 18, 2014, 10:09:06 AM
nope its cool, im sober and thought drinks mat too
Title: Re: Wild New Batman coaster
Post by: Martok on October 18, 2014, 12:26:35 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 17, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
When I read the thread title, I legitimately thought you meant a drink coaster.
LOL.  No, I did too SDR, so don't feel bad.  :) 


Title: Re: Wild New Batman coaster
Post by: mirth on October 18, 2014, 12:48:37 PM
Quote from: Martok on October 18, 2014, 12:26:35 PM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on October 17, 2014, 11:07:39 PM
When I read the thread title, I legitimately thought you meant a drink coaster.
LOL.  No, I did too SDR, so don't feel bad.  :) 




Me too. And now I want a set of those coasters.