GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: JudgeDredd on October 19, 2014, 06:44:30 AM

Title: Assetto Corsa has new content
Post by: JudgeDredd on October 19, 2014, 06:44:30 AM
Single player career mode...looks very interesting.

I'm so glad I bought into this one - it's a great wee sim.
Title: Re: Assetto Corsa has new content
Post by: Rayfer on October 19, 2014, 06:48:08 AM
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 19, 2014, 06:44:30 AM
Single player career mode...looks very interesting.

I'm so glad I bought into this one - it's a great wee sim.

LOL....never heard of it. What does it 'sim' JD?
Title: Re: Assetto Corsa has new content
Post by: JudgeDredd on October 19, 2014, 07:03:20 AM
Car racing

There's always been quite a buzz about it in the SimHQ forums - even on early access.
Title: Re: Assetto Corsa has new content
Post by: jomni on October 19, 2014, 09:14:14 AM
I've seen some of my Steam friends play this a lot.  Still in Early Access? Do you need a steering wheel?
Title: Re: Assetto Corsa has new content
Post by: JudgeDredd on October 19, 2014, 11:34:42 AM
I could never recommend playing a racing game without a steering wheel...and neither would I (or you) recommend playing a flight sim without a joystick.

But I suppose it's possible. You just wouldn't get the kick out of it without a wheel.