Post a funny WWII picture / caption combo in this thread and we'll draw a name at random tonight from everyone who posted a picture :)
Multiple posts doesn't get you multiple entries in your drawing, but it'll make your colleagues laugh more!
Russian Front (https://www.huntedcow.com/game/russian-front) plays on multiple platfroms, so everyone ought to go ahead and enter!
(https://www.huntedcow.com/cdn/img/media/russianfront/screenshot_4.png)
y'all clearly need some help here
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imglols.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fwwii-scissors-beat-paper.jpg&hash=020f9c74ffa71e268d5cc173c13d08dfaa125909)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fs.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2F2a%2F2afef47d7876a51862a2bdef7af1c541dcbca305e857592f7e51549189b5103a.jpg&hash=24171746fe090c8d8082179e3413ba3a460331f7)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.fjcdn.com%2Fpictures%2FWwii%2Bjoke%2Banyone%2Bget%2Bit%2Bcuz%2Bthe%2Bbar%2Bis%2Bthe_bc67fa_3198019.jpg&hash=b63b00483981aaf2dc2d3a0ab467ebdca73137f1)
(https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/4876023040/h185728A2/)
:-[
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.thedailygouge.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F06%2Fdownload-22.jpeg&hash=c477766b1d4e097bceb70eacd157fe3346191eba)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.fjcdn.com%2Fpictures%2FFLAMMENWERFER_4fead2_3990207.jpeg&hash=dd8d1b57771fcc8f8df0a8259b8da8f83b72399b)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F4chanmemeandmotivational.files.wordpress.com%2F2010%2F08%2Fteamkillers_-_its_always_the_retard_with_the_flame_thrower_always.jpg%3Fw%3D720%26amp%3Bh%3D576&hash=b77902708500d0a7bc8c0aa6d2ca2a72163d4624)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.4plebs.org%2Fboards%2Ftg%2Fimage%2F1390%2F44%2F1390448311880.jpg&hash=62d4425c029dd7e1079544175d50171ea3dcecf5)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages2.memedroid.com%2Fimages%2FUPLOADED58%2F529766108b1bf.jpeg&hash=aefad15138bdf1a6499b5d0578c06acfe292f2fb)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fthumbpress.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F10%2Ffunny-granddad-quote-WWII-minefield1.jpg&hash=b0ce7d5db87db55034e4e1e6e3ed89a5eb4d0295)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.strangecosmos.com%2Fimages%2Fcontent%2F122163.jpg&hash=47373672e9e1c43fe27b51ac2307ce94687db15a)
Is this the A train?
^^^ snort
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq499%2Fwmar1967%2FMisc%2Fblitzkrieg_o_991211_zpscedabece.jpg&hash=43939c5188b9e3fc3e998b241bf34fbb6df86552)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fpapaj.gulas.sme.sk%2Fupload%2Fposts%2F3%2F31%2F31223%2Flarge_extra%2F1e564d746c6032f1b4e17ffbb56b3fa5.jpg&hash=a806226710135728b2b783ba3e0492bdea16dda2)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1252.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh561%2Fgrovesby%2Ffunny_world_war2_pics08_zps385f309b.jpg&hash=4ab5730cc5547929244badf0c9abe797fe9589ee)
Ostfront Prom, 1942
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1252.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh561%2Fgrovesby%2Ffunny_world_war2_pics12_zps62469d8b.jpg&hash=c0ce36a3930e251e6ecbc9252efc23a1735cd34b)
A young Lawrence Welk entertaining the troops
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1252.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh561%2Fgrovesby%2Ffunny_world_war2_pics16_zpsf8cb0feb.jpg&hash=82cf41a2d5711d011a4c29b1ad5458c563fe571a)
It was all fun and games until the kitten pulled the pin on the grenade.
No pics mirth :P
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1252.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fhh561%2Fgrovesby%2Ffunny_world_war2_pics23_zpsdcded2b1.jpg&hash=02728bcad0b19f5dac1d8e1b0ea80218c5a8ced7)
The infamous "Going Commando" Kommando
Mirth fails at the internetz.
all the ones that Im finding really funny are to off color to post here.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.quickmeme.com%2Fimg%2Fbf%2Fbf9c0e6baeb34f2a4bbf378c64f36a357845b0263998c2d36f30d8869f9880dd.jpg&hash=052e89ee55dd957b2778417f1f542b3784027d59)
and then theres Polandball!
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FFDXHULw.png&hash=c0851744052dc24af3f73e707df8a95aface843a)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FvKJeHC3.png&hash=db9aa952531f96baaac482104fc973b55dd520ce)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmemeguy.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fwwii-propaganda-8124.jpg&hash=e0b8990204408c855b726e05e9ca9acf51144781)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F000%2F008%2F533%2FLeeroy_Jenkins_by_BeBop953.jpg&hash=9ae3c5a5dbbd380d27df33e483e73be287a5e4ee)
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 23, 2014, 02:23:41 PM
Mirth fails at the internetz.
Goddamit. I can see them >:(
only the British...
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.omg-facts.com%2F2012%2F4%2F19%2F8ea95193c656ada4d5b92c5ec3e7990d&hash=d004e1a02ded6e62e8cd7789eddc2ea2b88f012e)
Problem solved.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2F38.media.tumblr.com%2Ftumblr_m1s60jvWoT1rql23ko1_500.png&hash=f871abdc06c907ac639ad48cba3821ad05eab4ed)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fboingboing.net%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F05%2Fheswatchingyou.jpg&hash=72f2812c7dcaad1c3c4a054a68e0d41dbfada9b7)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia-cache-ec0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2Fb6%2F52%2F59%2Fb65259c2e5faf44a22d9c49c7e9f9f31.jpg&hash=1d032ebe5677acd982ed882a410343e3c424593f)
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 23, 2014, 01:03:34 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimages2.memedroid.com%2Fimages%2FUPLOADED58%2F529766108b1bf.jpeg&hash=aefad15138bdf1a6499b5d0578c06acfe292f2fb)
BUAHAHAH!! :2funny:
lol
This is what we see (or at least I do)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1160.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq499%2Fwmar1967%2FMisc%2FSnap3_zpsa7d5041e.jpg&hash=7ad2418040f523f64e80bffcb1ba68c40a18c082)
Yes, me too.
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1175.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fr624%2FMichaelE6%2FAAA.jpg&hash=32afd1b22cc657acdc2d529f85d6c93a9ca26645)
Quote from: mirth on October 23, 2014, 02:38:46 PM
Problem solved.
ya got yur girlfriend to fix it didnt ya.
Must be some kind of caching then. I uploaded the pics to my photobucket account and then updated the posts to pull the images from there. I can see them now, logged in or not and through multiple browsers/devices.
lol - still can't see them mate
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1283.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa553%2FGSF911%2FModern%2520War%2520Memes%2F181328_116644025172375_1381010056_n_zps20ffc95d.jpg&hash=79dcea6a287903796840096977dcabbc48ccf415)
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 23, 2014, 04:48:59 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi1283.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fa553%2FGSF911%2FModern%2520War%2520Memes%2F181328_116644025172375_1381010056_n_zps20ffc95d.jpg&hash=79dcea6a287903796840096977dcabbc48ccf415)
WWII GDS - that's Vietnam! :P
He thought that was Rommel.
Did your girlfriend tell you who Rommel was? :P
By the way - I can see your pics now ;D
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Foriginal%2F000%2F257%2F717%2F3f4.jpg&hash=c8feff22ef115de0601277bca5078d4124bbe460)
(https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8d3h_1gWyB5x-5PkQyerR9myNJXRqxFgqtkUxMbJv_0iCWWJBBA)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi518.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu347%2Fs-castro89%2FMotivator%2520by%2520me%2FOthers%2520motivators%2FTiger_Fail_zpsd40d0d66.jpg&hash=a69beabd0040ba49f3c4b2db4907d2beadff7d0e)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pmslweb.com%2Fthe-blog%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2F16-funny-hipster-stalin-meme.jpg&hash=69404d4ec0397505619ce280db752dc77ba37d3b)
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 23, 2014, 05:01:42 PM
Did your girlfriend tell you who Rommel was? :P
Well I wouldn't call your mom my girlfriend ;)
Quote
By the way - I can see your pics now ;D
I knew you'd sober up eventually :P
touché O0
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 23, 2014, 05:10:45 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi518.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fu347%2Fs-castro89%2FMotivator%2520by%2520me%2FOthers%2520motivators%2FTiger_Fail_zpsd40d0d66.jpg&hash=a69beabd0040ba49f3c4b2db4907d2beadff7d0e)
O0
O0
O0
:2funny:
V for erm "Victory"
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.therockatbc.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F02%2Ffunny_world_war2_pics24.jpg&hash=0be8de836836570073af1a0eb1a68d1c630c2bb0)
"Who pooped in the soup... again!?!"
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Ft.qkme.me%2F35lq90.jpg&hash=cf5611b480e510e3dbd2930aff4b4e16ebb1b07a)
we'll pick a winner at 9pm EDT
getcher entries in!
You can leave me off the list. I just wanted to post a funny like everyone else. :)
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
Nefaro - PM me for your code!
Ah, what the hell, we'll draw a second name
JudgeDredd - you PM me too!
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 23, 2014, 08:26:23 PM
WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER!
Nefaro - PM me for your code!
Ah, what the hell, we'll draw a second name
JudgeDredd - you PM me too!
That's a fine offer, but the pic in my last post was just GDS Starfury's post quoted inside mine.
So Starfury would be the one as I didn't actually post an original. ;)
grab it. :) I got a key for Making History The Great War a few months ago.
Thank you very much - PM sent with explanation.
Gotta love this place O0
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 24, 2014, 12:46:51 AM
grab it. :) I got a key for Making History The Great War a few months ago.
As did I.
Either way, I didn't post my own pic in this thread so I didn't really qualify. My Russian Front win should be redrawn amongst those who did, if you don't mind Brant. Sorry for the confusion.
Got some good laughs out of this thread. O0
Man - that's me as well Nef. I wouldn't be surprised if, between you and I, we've scuppered any hopes of GH's ever holding a competition again!
Sorry Brant. I did mean to say I was just posting for a laugh. :(
Alrighty you guys!
Hold your own damn contest next time :D
Mirth, you're next in the barrel! PM for your code!
Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 24, 2014, 08:45:59 AM
Alrighty you guys!
Hold your own damn contest next time :D
Mirth, you're next in the barrel! PM for your code!
Now look what you've done Nef!! ::)
Sorry Brant. Very generous of the site O0
Congrats guys!
Quote from: GDS_Starfury on October 23, 2014, 12:50:28 PM
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fstatic.fjcdn.com%2Fpictures%2FFLAMMENWERFER_4fead2_3990207.jpeg&hash=dd8d1b57771fcc8f8df0a8259b8da8f83b72399b)
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.nedhardy.com%2F%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fimages%2F2012%2Ffebruary%2Ffunny_ww2_photos%2Ffunny_ww2_photos_17.jpg&hash=e03d4b55ab07af691d6f3f83eb5d6cd7bc6bbd44) ;)
Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 24, 2014, 08:57:36 AM
Now look what you've done Nef!! ::)
I don't always screw something up. But when I do... I do it publicly.
:))
So I'm a winner now?
(https://www.grogheads.com/forums/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Flineaintima.com%2Fassets%2Fsally-fields.jpg&hash=dac2c4dabd99f18d36a8006658e7958ac5e44311)
you're always a winner in Star's book!
interesting game. I can see where it's much more suited to a mobile platform then a pc. it's a very light strategy game and you don't have many options across the board. supply is simple and unit movement is somewhat limited. however, within the context of a mobile platform game it has much broader scope then just about any Ive played.
and Panthers in the Fog still sucks.
Star wrote a review!!! :D
Brevity thy name is Starfury