GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Rayfer on November 01, 2014, 06:17:48 PM

Title: Wasteland 2 UI question
Post by: Rayfer on November 01, 2014, 06:17:48 PM
In the cellar of the Highpool location there is a 4 valve quest. It is suggested you leave one party member in the main room to work the door switches while the others find and place the valves.  How do you do that? I know how to split off one party member with the button at the bottom left of the main screen but I can't figure out how to then move the rest of the part as a group without the other guy. Thanks?
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 UI question
Post by: Nefaro on November 01, 2014, 06:29:47 PM
Think you have to move each one individually after turning the party selection off.  Although you may be able to 'Lasso' some by click-dragging, I'm not sure if it'll work while party selection is off.
Title: Re: Wasteland 2 UI question
Post by: Rayfer on November 01, 2014, 09:03:50 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on November 01, 2014, 06:29:47 PM
Think you have to move each one individually after turning the party selection off.  Although you may be able to 'Lasso' some by click-dragging, I'm not sure if it'll work while party selection is off.

Duh..!  I should have thought of that.  Thanks...click-dragging works.