GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on November 03, 2014, 06:48:52 PM

Title: TheGamesFactory game engine used to create free game
Post by: gameleaper on November 03, 2014, 06:48:52 PM
TheGamesFactory ( TGF ), I find that everybody wants an easy to create game engine that produces small file sizes and has graphics and sound thhe full setup, only have limited choise. I zipped this game up it say 2000 , but the game engine for createing games is the best I ever used , for beginers it was perfect you had graphics to choose from of all sorts of things , sounds etc the engine didn't need any programing you just chose from options and dropped on the screen, best of all a final game was about 1MB so small you could actualy distribute it online as you can see from my game here is the link https://www.dropbox.com/s/26nbrvxkw9yods0/CAPFLAG.ZIP?dl=0 its a casual capture the flag wargame with frogger style truck, realy good fun

the game seemed to work on any windows PC, I havnt run it on my current Pc because I cant risk a crash, but hope you give your thoughts on it

you only can distribute your game for free but I think you can still get a licence to sell the games
Title: Re: TheGamesFactory game engine used to create free game
Post by: gameleaper on November 03, 2014, 06:58:29 PM


I ran it on all sorts of windows PCs

you can still get the game free from them here is the link http://www.completelyfreesoftware.com/software/CAPFLAG.ZIP
Title: Re: TheGamesFactory game engine used to create free game
Post by: Yskonyn on November 04, 2014, 08:38:03 AM
TGF oh man that recalls some of the more fun moments I had dabbling with creation software!
Only I used its predecessor Klik and Play.

The engine is still here in an updated form though, called multi media fusion.
Title: Re: TheGamesFactory game engine used to create free game
Post by: gameleaper on November 04, 2014, 11:56:24 AM
Quote from: Yskonyn on November 04, 2014, 08:38:03 AM
TGF oh man that recalls some of the more fun moments I had dabbling with creation software!
Only I used its predecessor Klik and Play.

The engine is still here in an updated form though, called multi media fusion.

so we both had fun ! I still have the engine and Im sure it would work on w8, I may make a game with it :)