GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on November 04, 2014, 11:10:50 PM

Title: BatttleStarGalactica Motherships & fighters Free Game Especialy made for bbmike
Post by: gameleaper on November 04, 2014, 11:10:50 PM
Yes a Mothership battle in the BattleStarGalactica univers , with fighters and gun emplacements on the motherships. its free 2D space game , notice the new feature of small red dots around the units(shield strength on 4 sides)

Ok I took onboard all of bbmikes comments, on my game and I think I've got it setup for him, I gave ships one attack in reactive fire(but its adjusatle) shrunk the victory flags and declutered space.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uokz9disuba7fft/Hexwarrior335B.zip?dl=0

http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/hexwarrior335b

if you want to wait it will soon be on indiedb
Title: Re: BatttleStarGalactica Motherships & fighters Free Game Especialy made for bbmike
Post by: GDS_Starfury on November 04, 2014, 11:22:13 PM
is that an all up armored battlestar from the cylon war or the de-armored Galactica from the show?
Title: Re: BatttleStarGalactica Motherships & fighters Free Game Especialy made for bbmike
Post by: gameleaper on November 04, 2014, 11:27:13 PM
HaHa I just did a memory storm of what it looked like,could be from star-trek :) but it does have real armored gun-emplacements game wise :)
Title: Re: BatttleStarGalactica Motherships & fighters Free Game Especialy made for bbmike
Post by: gameleaper on November 05, 2014, 03:24:45 AM
http://www.indiedb.com/downloads/hexwarrior335b available now on indiedb , they do checks on it and give info etc...
Title: Re: BatttleStarGalactica Motherships & fighters Free Game Especialy made for bbmike
Post by: bbmike on November 05, 2014, 06:21:39 AM
Ha! Thanks gameleaper, I'll have to give this a try tonight after work.  :)
Title: Re: BatttleStarGalactica Motherships & fighters Free Game Especialy made for bbmike
Post by: gameleaper on November 05, 2014, 11:20:39 PM
bbmike stay back from the mothership they have 3 guns with 2 attacks each reactive fire per your movement turn, wait until you've beaten the cylon fighters they only have one attack :)

also you may consider reduceing the range of each ships weapons, so reactive fire would only fire if your close