GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Grim.Reaper on April 21, 2012, 02:11:42 PM

Title: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 21, 2012, 02:11:42 PM
Anybody give the demo a try on Steam?  I am loving the kill camera and how it depicts the deaths of the people.  Really entertaining.  I shot one soldier through the head and the bullet came out and hit the soldier standing behind him.  Very cool.  I know the game itself might not turn out to be that great, but even not, thinking it is going to be entertaining regardless.  Right now if you pre-order, you get 10% off plus extra weapons and a special level where you can kill Hitler!
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 21, 2012, 06:23:57 PM
Yeah, I enjoyed the demo quite a bit.  I also like the original so I ended up pre-ordering.  Hopefully it's not too short.
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 21, 2012, 06:38:19 PM
I am really enjoying it so far...even more so than some of my more recent full purchase games:)  I have a feeling the full game that some people might think it is not tough enough, but for me who is horrible at these type of games, it won't matter.  I like the fact it isn't always run and gun.
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Bismarck on April 22, 2012, 10:21:48 AM
I like it although the hints pop up at the worst times.  Where can I pre-order for the PC?
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 22, 2012, 10:22:51 AM
Gamersgate has it up for pre-order.  You can also turn off the hints and the aim assist if you want.
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Bismarck on April 22, 2012, 10:29:11 AM
Found it;bought it Thanks.  :)
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 22, 2012, 10:41:56 AM
Can also purchase at steam...any place you purchase ends up being a steam works game anyways.
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Bismarck on April 22, 2012, 11:03:20 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 22, 2012, 10:41:56 AM
Can also purchase at steam...any place you purchase ends up being a steam works game anyways.

That's what I did.
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Bismarck on April 22, 2012, 11:54:45 AM
Bit of a learning curve for a shooter noob like me.  I'm sure some of you remember my pathetic performance in the WG Battlefield MP games some years ago.
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 22, 2012, 05:08:08 PM
I ended up preordering as well.  Strangely enough I have played this demo likely more than any full game I have purchased in the last year and it only has one level included:)
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 22, 2012, 06:37:50 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 22, 2012, 10:41:56 AM
Can also purchase at steam...any place you purchase ends up being a steam works game anyways.

Yeah but with GG, you get the blue coins and, if you signed up, the 15% lifelong discount from IGN. 
Title: Re: Sniper Elite 2?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on April 23, 2012, 04:48:01 AM
Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on April 22, 2012, 06:37:50 PM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on April 22, 2012, 10:41:56 AM
Can also purchase at steam...any place you purchase ends up being a steam works game anyways.

Yeah but with GG, you get the blue coins and, if you signed up, the 15% lifelong discount from IGN.

Very true...and I forgot about my discount :(.
Title: .
Post by: eyebiter on April 25, 2012, 09:52:54 AM
.