GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Shelldrake on November 26, 2014, 08:07:19 AM

Title: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: Shelldrake on November 26, 2014, 08:07:19 AM
Anyone playing this game? I see that it is now available on Steam and is getting pretty positive reviews. Not sure if the Steam version has submarines implemented.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332490/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/332490/)
Title: Re: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: jomni on November 26, 2014, 08:23:06 AM
It's a good game.  Played the campaign in the iPad.
Title: Re: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: Barthheart on November 26, 2014, 08:26:30 AM
Yeah it's a fun time waster for my iPad. Like the new stuff added in the update.
Title: Re: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: capitalj on November 26, 2014, 01:41:04 PM
Quote from: Shelldrake on November 26, 2014, 08:07:19 AM
Anyone playing this game? I see that it is now available on Steam and is getting pretty positive reviews. Not sure if the Steam version has submarines implemented.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/332490/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/332490/)

Yup, the Steam version has submarines and all the latest updates. It also has Steam achievements and a few more bug fixes.
Title: Re: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: W8taminute on November 26, 2014, 10:25:53 PM
Submarines are implemented.  The game is pretty fun.  Once you beat the campaign though some of the attraction wears off a bit.  Still, I'm glad I picked it up for under $10.   
Title: Re: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: Shelldrake on November 27, 2014, 06:45:22 AM
Thanks for the input gents!  O0
Title: Re: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: Boggit on November 27, 2014, 04:43:52 PM
I picked it up in the sale last night. I wondered how it compared to Victory at Sea, but they're very different games. Both are a lot of fun though in their own ways.
Title: Re: Battle Fleet 2?
Post by: capitalj on November 28, 2014, 03:52:12 PM
Here's a few gameplay videos for anyone wondering about the game: