GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: undercovergeek on December 02, 2014, 11:58:08 AM

Title: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: undercovergeek on December 02, 2014, 11:58:08 AM
Good news - Bob has very kindly sent me Space Hulk via a steam gift, a game i didnt have, and would love to get stuck into over the festive period - good times ahead  O0

Bad news - he's old, cant see the buttons properly, and the silly old duffer ordered a twin pack and sent me both. So now i have my own copy and a spare copy

Ive asked Bob and he said its ok to post up here - is anyone on steam and fancies the space hulk game?

Not gus - hes says youre a ****
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: BanzaiCat on December 02, 2014, 12:01:31 PM
I'll take it! :D
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: bob48 on December 02, 2014, 12:03:01 PM
Sold!

Cheers Geek.

Happy Christmas, B_C  O0
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: BanzaiCat on December 02, 2014, 12:03:58 PM
Awesome! Thanks, Bob and 'geek!  O0
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: undercovergeek on December 02, 2014, 12:10:39 PM
sent - should be in your inventory now BC
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: BanzaiCat on December 02, 2014, 12:11:06 PM
Got it. Much appreciated sirs. This is something I've been wanting but it's been out of my reach.  :coolsmiley:
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: bob48 on December 02, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
Your very welcome.

I'll, er, see you on Warlock on Sunday...........always nice to have friendly neighbours when Jed Clampett gets belligerent....

Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: MetalDog on December 03, 2014, 11:28:05 PM
Quote from: bob48 on December 02, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
Your very welcome.

I'll, er, see you on Warlock on Sunday...........always nice to have friendly neighbours when Jed Clampett gets belligerent....

So the brummy gets a euphemism...good on ya' old man!
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: BanzaiCat on December 04, 2014, 08:30:43 AM
I tried Space Hulk briefly a couple of nights ago...played one scenario, won, played the second, got my butt kicked. I liked it. Always wanted to buy the Space Hulk board game back in the day. Thanks again for this, bob and ucg.

Have you guys tried MP on it yet?
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: bob48 on December 04, 2014, 09:24:05 AM
Very pleased that you're enjoying it. Not played it MP as yet, but its on the list.

I used to have the original SH board game, and all the expansions; Genestealer, Deathwing, the campaign book, extra board sections and tons of figures. It was one of my most played games and, to me, is arguably the best games that GW made. I wish they had of supported it more with extra expansions.

Blood Bowl come a close second.
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: bob48 on December 04, 2014, 09:25:25 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on December 03, 2014, 11:28:05 PM
Quote from: bob48 on December 02, 2014, 12:11:58 PM
Your very welcome.

I'll, er, see you on Warlock on Sunday...........always nice to have friendly neighbours when Jed Clampett gets belligerent....

So the brummy gets a euphemism...good on ya' old man!

That's Geordie-Brummie, thank you. Mountain Man......
Title: Re: Good news/Bad news - Bob and Space Hulk
Post by: JasonPratt on December 04, 2014, 09:50:26 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 04, 2014, 08:30:43 AM
I tried Space Hulk briefly a couple of nights ago...played one scenario, won, played the second, got my butt kicked. I liked it. Always wanted to buy the Space Hulk board game back in the day. Thanks again for this, bob and ucg.

Have you guys tried MP on it yet?

I'd be curious about trying MP SH'13. Maybe we should start a thread on that?