GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on December 03, 2014, 06:29:37 PM

Title: Syndicate reborn
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 03, 2014, 06:29:37 PM
Satellite Reign, the spiritual successor to Syndicate and Syndicate Wars is due for early access release next week. I'm really looking forward to this one and have very high hopes. The Syndicate games are some of my old school favorites.

http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=comingsoon&os=win#sort_by=&sort_order=0&filter=comingsoon&os=win&page=2 (http://store.steampowered.com/search/?filter=comingsoon&os=win#sort_by=&sort_order=0&filter=comingsoon&os=win&page=2)
Title: Re: Syndicate reborn
Post by: Tpek on December 04, 2014, 06:12:53 AM
I've backed the game, but haven't even bothered to check the beta yet :P
Title: Re: Syndicate reborn
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 04, 2014, 07:44:06 AM
Quote from: Tpek on December 04, 2014, 06:12:53 AM
I've backed the game, but haven't even bothered to check the beta yet :P

Why? What's wrong with you?
Title: Re: Syndicate reborn
Post by: Tpek on December 04, 2014, 07:50:51 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 04, 2014, 07:44:06 AM
Quote from: Tpek on December 04, 2014, 06:12:53 AM
I've backed the game, but haven't even bothered to check the beta yet :P

Why? What's wrong with you?

Too much stuff to play,
Too little time.

Also, I've started growing disinterested in playing non-complete products.
Title: Re: Syndicate reborn
Post by: MIGMaster on December 04, 2014, 10:46:20 AM
Looks interesting - I'll be waiting to hear your impressions Jar !