GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on December 11, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

Title: Mount & Blade - Viking Conquest!
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 11, 2014, 01:52:14 PM
Looks pretty awesome!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/321300/ (http://store.steampowered.com/app/321300/)
Title: Re: Mount & Blade - Viking Conquest!
Post by: Shelldrake on December 11, 2014, 01:55:01 PM
I agree - complete with sea battles!
Title: Re: Mount & Blade - Viking Conquest!
Post by: jomni on December 11, 2014, 07:58:16 PM
I have pre-ordered this. In the meantime I'm still climbing the ranks in that Japanese mod. I own a castle and two villages now.
Title: Re: Mount & Blade - Viking Conquest!
Post by: Ian C on December 12, 2014, 06:31:27 AM
The new DLC is a bit buggy (Possibly THE most helpful bug-finding post I've ever seen ):

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,319843.0.html

I have it and it plays a bit laggy in places but I'm genuinely sure they'll get this diamond-polished.
Title: Re: Mount & Blade - Viking Conquest!
Post by: Boggit on December 12, 2014, 11:52:28 AM
It does look really cool. I've recently upgraded to Warband, and am having a blast. This mod looks really good. :)
Title: Re: Mount & Blade - Viking Conquest!
Post by: Ian C on December 13, 2014, 04:07:09 PM
Patched & hotfixed already. More coming.