GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: tgb on December 19, 2014, 06:36:35 AM

Title: Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?
Post by: tgb on December 19, 2014, 06:36:35 AM
Both on sale on Steam right now.  I think I want to get one or the other, but really can't choose.  Can anyone with both explain why one is better than the other?
Title: Re: Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?
Post by: Grim.Reaper on December 19, 2014, 06:54:31 AM
Not even close for me......Door Kickers.  Tried Breach and Clear as well, but really never held my attention long.  Really like the user interface in DK and how it plays out.  Comes with mission editor and mission generator which adds a lot of replay value in my mind.  Very addicting when you try over and over to beat your best score on each mission.  It is only single player right now and I can't recall if BC had any multiplayer either.


Title: Re: Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?
Post by: Nefaro on December 19, 2014, 09:49:50 AM
More features in Door Kickers, from what I've seen.
Title: Re: Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?
Post by: Jarhead0331 on December 19, 2014, 11:00:03 AM
I enjoy them both, but Breach & Clear is an ios port, and it does show.  Door Kickers is an excellent game that is regularly improved by the developers.
Title: Re: Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?
Post by: -budd- on December 19, 2014, 01:07:54 PM
Door kickers.....an added plus....workshop content.
Title: Re: Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?
Post by: vyshka on December 19, 2014, 03:17:02 PM
I haven't played Breach & Clear, but I think Door Kickers is a great little game.
Title: Re: Door Kickers Or Breach & Clear?
Post by: Cyrano on December 19, 2014, 04:41:14 PM
Been with Door Kickers for a while now.  It's been fun to watch it grow.

Easy choice for me.

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)