GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Rayfer on December 22, 2014, 12:00:30 PM

Title: Free game from Paradox
Post by: Rayfer on December 22, 2014, 12:00:30 PM
Got a holiday email from Paradox with a free Steam key for Cities in Motion....Nice!
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: JasonPratt on December 22, 2014, 12:52:24 PM
Here, have some free crack! Go on, it's freeeeeee...  >:D
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: Wolfe1759 on December 22, 2014, 01:59:56 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on December 22, 2014, 12:52:24 PM
Here, have some free crack! Go on, it's freeeeeee...  >:D

;D
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: Tpek on December 22, 2014, 02:13:31 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on December 22, 2014, 12:00:30 PM
Got a holiday email from Paradox with a free Steam key for Cities in Motion....Nice!

What'd you do to get it?
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: Grim.Reaper on December 22, 2014, 02:17:15 PM
Quote from: Tpek on December 22, 2014, 02:13:31 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on December 22, 2014, 12:00:30 PM
Got a holiday email from Paradox with a free Steam key for Cities in Motion....Nice!

What'd you do to get it?

I have an extra key if you want it...just PM me.
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: steve58 on December 22, 2014, 02:17:46 PM
If you've been signed up for their newsletter, then you should get it.  I've already got the game, so if anyone wants it, post here or in the Donations thread...
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: KyzBP on December 23, 2014, 07:17:36 AM
Quote from: steve58 on December 22, 2014, 02:17:46 PM
If you've been signed up for their newsletter, then you should get it.  I've already got the game, so if anyone wants it, post here or in the Donations thread...

If you still have it, Steve, I'll take it.  My wife loves these type of games.  Thanks for the generosity.
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: steve58 on December 23, 2014, 08:09:19 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on December 23, 2014, 07:17:36 AM
Quote from: steve58 on December 22, 2014, 02:17:46 PM
If you've been signed up for their newsletter, then you should get it.  I've already got the game, so if anyone wants it, post here or in the Donations thread...

If you still have it, Steve, I'll take it.  My wife loves these type of games.  Thanks for the generosity.

Still available...PM sent.
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: Ubercat on December 23, 2014, 09:50:00 AM
Anyone is welcome to mine as well. Shoot me a PM, though it may take me a while to get around to sending it. Too many other presents to wrap, etc.
Title: Re: Free game from Paradox
Post by: KyzBP on December 23, 2014, 10:33:16 AM
Quote from: steve58 on December 23, 2014, 08:09:19 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on December 23, 2014, 07:17:36 AM
Quote from: steve58 on December 22, 2014, 02:17:46 PM
If you've been signed up for their newsletter, then you should get it.  I've already got the game, so if anyone wants it, post here or in the Donations thread...

If you still have it, Steve, I'll take it.  My wife loves these type of games.  Thanks for the generosity.

Still available...PM sent.

Thank You Steve O0 and Merry Christmas.  Now maybe I can continue my Distant Worlds game without interruptions.