GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: FlickJax on December 23, 2014, 04:45:11 PM

Title: WarhammerQuest
Post by: FlickJax on December 23, 2014, 04:45:11 PM
http://warhammerquestgame.com/

Releasing on Steam 7th January, looks promising.
Title: Re: WarhammerQuest
Post by: Nefaro on December 23, 2014, 05:22:14 PM
I've been watching it too.   :)

Can't say it visually looks all that amazing.  But if it's working good, I'll be happy.

My biggest concern is whether it will have all the content from the WH Quest game included.  Notably the whole entourage of monsters listed.  I recall buying the tabletop game many moons ago, being quite happy with the gameplay but sore at the disparity between the monster minis provided and those listed for use in the game.  Obviously intended to incite a GW minis spending spree.  The game was big, but only provided a small percentage of monster type models even at the $100+ price point.

So what I'm saying is:  I hope they don't split some of the content from the original into extra DLC or something.   
Title: Re: WarhammerQuest
Post by: tgb on December 23, 2014, 07:29:45 PM
Looks good but I couldn't tell from that if it is real time or turn based.
Title: Re: WarhammerQuest
Post by: Great Ajax on December 23, 2014, 07:44:43 PM
Its the same game that was released on IOS around 18 months ago.  I played it a lot and it is a fun turn based dungeon crawl.  Looks like it is almost exactly like the old boardgame version.  The deluxe version for $24 looks like it will also contain all of the DLC that was available on the IOS version.  You can check out a let's play her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqF_LeioDs

Trey
Title: Re: WarhammerQuest
Post by: Tpek on December 24, 2014, 12:02:45 PM
Been on my insta-buy list for a while now.