GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Rayfer on January 09, 2015, 02:01:55 PM

Title: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: Rayfer on January 09, 2015, 02:01:55 PM
Saw this on sale this weekend on Steam for $5.99.  Hard to believe they were asking $99.99 in alpha early access.  This is an example of why I don't do early access or kickstarter.
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: sandman2575 on January 09, 2015, 03:02:45 PM
Quote from: Rayfer on January 09, 2015, 02:01:55 PM
Hard to believe they were asking $99.99 in alpha early access. 

My thoughts exactly.
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: ArizonaTank on January 09, 2015, 03:37:47 PM
Somewhere...a marketing weenie just lost his wings.
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: Huw the Poo on January 09, 2015, 07:17:37 PM
I wouldn't mind it, but it wouldn't run on my rig.  The specs are a little high.
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: Nefaro on January 09, 2015, 07:21:53 PM
Quote from: ArizonaTank on January 09, 2015, 03:37:47 PM
Somewhere...a marketing weenie just lost his wings.

;D
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 09, 2015, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:

I like it. Doesn't feel unfinished to me.
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:35:35 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 09, 2015, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:

I like it. Doesn't feel unfinished to me.

Good to hear.  Maybe those complaining are those who played $99.99 and expected more than what's delivered.
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 09, 2015, 07:55:00 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:35:35 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 09, 2015, 07:24:37 PM
Quote from: jomni on January 09, 2015, 07:09:39 PM
And lots of negative comments about the game still unfinished at this state. :buck2:

I like it. Doesn't feel unfinished to me.

Good to hear.  Maybe those complaining are those who played $99.99 and expected more than what's delivered.

I paid $60. I don't know what they were expecting. I think they are probably TA fans who don't like something new.
Title: Re: Planetary Annihilation...$5.99
Post by: ArizonaTank on January 09, 2015, 09:32:31 PM
I've been playing it...for $6 it's a great deal.