... and back away slowly
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/01/10/wii-fit-for-your-vagina-inside-skea-a-video-game-controller-operated-by-pelvic-muscles.html
you guys can do the rest
>:D
I'm not clicking on ANYTHING with the v-word in it while on my office network.
Well at least couch potatoes will have tight vaginas now. All for the betterment of humanity of course.
Change the end of this scene to "I'll play what she's playing"
At last. A controller that you can use while eating a sandwich. What an age we live in. This thing may result in girls actually getting better than us men at video games. Call it, WHEEEEEE-Go. :-X
Now if they made one for dudes, it would totally give a whole new meaning to "joystick." ^-^
A game controller fit for a vagina. Who would have thunk it. :2funny:
Quote from: mirth on January 12, 2015, 09:53:51 AM
Change the end of this scene to "I'll play what she's playing"
Mirth wins the internet today.
I don't know which is more disturbing. The article, or the thought of what Braynt was looking for when he found it. :o
I recall a friend of mine asking his wife for a Playstation with a pocket p***y attached to it, long ago. ;D
Looks like the ladies beat him to it.