For those who like these type of pc games the STEAM sale is for this week.
Just go to the "featured" page and click on the 100 plus weekly sale sign. The World War II Collection by 1C is on page 2.
The contents:
-Faces of War
- Men of War series (9 Items)
-Soldiers Heroes of WW 2
-Theater of War series (5 items)
So for $11.99 you get 16 items. Possibly a good deal for rts fans. I know Jarhead likes the Men of War series.
That package is a tremendous value. Lots of gaming in there.
Urge to buy, rising!
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 19, 2015, 02:50:19 PM
That package is a tremendous value. Lots of gaming in there.
Agreed, although opinions vary strongly regarding the Theater of War series. I know the designer has worked faithfully for years to megapatch the first game (though I also know my antivirus flagged one of those patches, not sure if it's the current patch.)
Holy cow that is an amazing deal :o
I have mixed feelings about Theatre of War, but for $12, man, this should be a no-brainer pick up for anyone who likes WW2 RTS...