GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Cyrano on January 27, 2015, 08:53:06 PM

Title: JTS Leipzig Tournament Over at The Blitz
Post by: Cyrano on January 27, 2015, 08:53:06 PM
For those who have made their way to the nigh-mythical Grogheads front page and read of the struggle between myself and PanzerDe on the fields near Leipzig and thought "hey, I'd like to mash someone's face in that way too", the nice fellows over at The Blitz are gearing up for a Leipzig Tournament in the coming days.

Good group of fellows and a place to learn about the game while taking your lumps...or giving them, as the case may be.

Link here:  http://www.theblitz.org/message_boards/showthread.php?tid=67506&pid=397355#pid397355

Best,

Jim
"Cyrano"
:/7)
Title: Re: JTS Leipzig Tournament Over at The Blitz
Post by: jomni on January 27, 2015, 09:35:46 PM
I really enjoy blitz tournaments.  But I only go for Squad Battles.
Title: Re: JTS Leipzig Tournament Over at The Blitz
Post by: bayonetbrant on January 27, 2015, 09:36:03 PM
what is this "front page" of which you speak?
Title: Re: JTS Leipzig Tournament Over at The Blitz
Post by: bbmike on January 28, 2015, 06:34:08 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 27, 2015, 09:36:03 PM
what is this "front page" of which you speak?

I think he's referring to an old football game from the 90's.  :2funny: