GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Vietnam65 on January 30, 2015, 10:34:33 AM

Title: Latest review on Vietnam'65 by Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Post by: Vietnam65 on January 30, 2015, 10:34:33 AM
http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/01/30/the-flare-path-in-search-of-a-sub-title-subtitle/
Title: Re: Latest review on Vietnam'65 by Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Post by: glen55 on January 30, 2015, 03:27:17 PM
This sounds really fresh to me, and I'm intrigued.  I do wish we would use something more like NATO unit symbols and less like pictures of the units.  Many games default to pictures for the masses but offer a choice for, well, for us.

Also, being able to give movement orders with either a left or right click, as described in the review, seems like just a bad idea.

I'll be watching this one closely.  Make sure there's an option to turn off sound, because I will supply my own soundtrack. . . .
8) [there should be a hippy smiley]
Title: Re: Latest review on Vietnam'65 by Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Post by: Vietnam65 on January 30, 2015, 07:23:21 PM
The issue raised in the article relating to the mouse buttons has been resolved, he had the Beta. Right clicking deselects and left clicking selects. Also the point of supply/action points, addressed with a mouse hover function...

You could always use this icon  :crazy2:   :-[