GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on January 30, 2015, 04:22:26 PM

Title: How can you not love a game...
Post by: Jarhead0331 on January 30, 2015, 04:22:26 PM
...that is capable of making something like this?  Amazing.

Title: Re: How can you not love a game...
Post by: undercovergeek on January 30, 2015, 04:40:41 PM
Nothing short of spectacular - if they made it 90 minutes id pay to watch it
Title: Re: How can you not love a game...
Post by: bayonetbrant on January 30, 2015, 05:01:08 PM
shared on GH FB page O0
Title: Re: How can you not love a game...
Post by: JudgeDredd on January 30, 2015, 05:07:11 PM
Aight...that is pretty cool!
Title: Re: How can you not love a game...
Post by: panzerde on January 30, 2015, 07:23:18 PM
That is pretty sweet. Almost as sweet as the Russian Nationalist whinging in the comments.  :idiot2:
Title: How can you not love a game...
Post by: Yskonyn on January 31, 2015, 06:04:50 AM
Wow truely spectacular!

The only thing I found very dissapointing was the German - like sentence used to radio the Hind in for its attack.
"Die habt ich ja gut gemacht, ha!" is what I hear. That doesn't mean anything in the context of the scène and certainly not 'begin the attack'. :D
Perhaps I didnt hear it correctly, but three times I've replayed and this is what I hear.


Otherwise outstanding job!
Title: Re: How can you not love a game...
Post by: jomni on January 31, 2015, 07:50:34 AM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on January 30, 2015, 04:22:26 PM
...that is capable of making something like this?  Amazing.



I just love ARMA 3 and I have already clocked 114 hours on it.