GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on April 26, 2012, 05:31:00 PM

Title: Ghost Recon Gunsmithing
Post by: Jarhead0331 on April 26, 2012, 05:31:00 PM
This game is looking cooler...and cooler...and cooler.  Can't wait for release day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWiD0Ci1kw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIWiD0Ci1kw)
Title: Re: Ghost Recon Gunsmithing
Post by: undercovergeek on April 26, 2012, 05:43:04 PM
in the absence of a monster PC i may have to rely on the ps3 version here - looking cool though, really cool
Title: Re: Ghost Recon Gunsmithing
Post by: TheCommandTent on April 26, 2012, 07:18:28 PM
While I am not huge on FPSs this does look very interesting.
Title: Re: Ghost Recon Gunsmithing
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on April 27, 2012, 12:50:24 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on April 26, 2012, 07:18:28 PM
While I am not huge on FPSs this does look very interesting.


I don't do FPSs any more. I have played every Ghost Recon as far as I know. Oh well, now I see I missed GR2 before AWF.
Is this a new game or an equipment addon?