GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: gameleaper on February 10, 2015, 04:34:30 PM

Title: OFF TOPIC model railways sim software realy good
Post by: gameleaper on February 10, 2015, 04:34:30 PM
http://www.jbss.de/hpg_eng.htm

a big model railway and transport sim, shareware try for 92days. reminds me of original SimCity graphics but lots more complex. I like the graphics but you might not.

I was looking for railroad sims and found this site, I played around and its realy good!
Title: Re: OFF TOPIC model railways sim software realy good
Post by: Rayfer on February 11, 2015, 08:12:11 AM
Spent a few minutes on the site. Appears the game has been around since 1998 (and the graphics still look 1998-ish) but with ongoing add-ons, patches and versions. I suspect there is a lot to this game but it's not my cup of tea. I couldn't find any indication of what it cost. I was curious about that.