GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Jarhead0331 on February 14, 2015, 09:04:27 PM

Title: Deathwing
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 14, 2015, 09:04:27 PM
REALLY looking forward to this one...

Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Boggit on February 15, 2015, 12:40:08 AM
Do you know if these are cutscenes, or reflect actual gameplay footage? I wasnt sure from the trailer. If some of it is actually gameplay then I agree it looks awesome. O0
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Gusington on February 15, 2015, 03:03:29 PM
That music track is pretty good too.
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Jarhead0331 on February 15, 2015, 03:16:36 PM
Quote from: Boggit on February 15, 2015, 12:40:08 AM
Do you know if these are cutscenes, or reflect actual gameplay footage? I wasnt sure from the trailer. If some of it is actually gameplay then I agree it looks awesome. O0

I suspect it is not game play.
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Boggit on February 15, 2015, 03:24:32 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 15, 2015, 03:16:36 PM
Quote from: Boggit on February 15, 2015, 12:40:08 AM
Do you know if these are cutscenes, or reflect actual gameplay footage? I wasnt sure from the trailer. If some of it is actually gameplay then I agree it looks awesome. O0

I suspect it is not game play.
I did think that too. It sounds interesting though.
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: SirAndrewD on February 15, 2015, 06:51:31 PM
Oh...uh...yowsers....

I have to change my Power Armor.
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: JasonPratt on February 16, 2015, 07:37:09 AM
I'm going to bet it's "polished" gameplay, like the Arkham special promo videos and cutscenes.

How I forgot to add this to my preliminary list of designated resolution cheats, I have no idea. But I'll retroactively make provision now (if early reviews are good enough).
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: panzerde on February 16, 2015, 07:59:09 PM
Even if I wasn't terribly interested in the subject of the game, that soundtrack would be enough to get me to buy it. Very cool "Iron Sky" kind of vibe from the tracks on their site.

Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Jarhead0331 on June 28, 2015, 11:05:32 AM
Leaked footage from E3.  Looking really good so far.

Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Jarhead0331 on April 30, 2016, 09:23:33 AM
OMG. Game looks like a dream come true. Speechless...

Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: JasonPratt on April 30, 2016, 10:34:17 AM
I'm not unexcited, but I was hoping it would be an upgrade to the original FPS conversion of tabletop Space Hulk, which was rather genius. Still could be, I guess, but the number of Termies reduced to 4 mitigates against it.
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: kludger on April 30, 2016, 08:40:32 PM
This looks good, if it has good co-op and ability to give order to the AI team-mates when playing solo, could be really fun.
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: -budd- on May 01, 2016, 12:13:02 AM
I'm down, FPS space hulk O0
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Gusington on May 01, 2016, 02:23:18 PM
Finally had a chance to watch the above video and wow...makes Space Marine look dated! And I loved that game.
Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Cyrano on May 01, 2016, 11:38:56 PM
Dead sexy.

Fascinating that they engage the z-vector as the SH games never could. Wonderful.

Not the Blood Angels? I shall seek to forgive them.

For Sanguinius!

Title: Re: Deathwing
Post by: Hofstadter on May 02, 2016, 12:02:29 AM
Finally a game that could get me into warhammer