From Rock/Paper/Shotgun...might be one to watch, especially if you are a Grimrock fan. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/02/19/grimrock-steampunk-vaporum/#more-271529
Never played Grimrock but I do love steampunk.
If it has the same amount of puzzle-game focus, then it's a pass. :-\
Quote from: Nefaro on February 19, 2015, 12:48:12 PM
If it has the same amount of puzzle-game focus, then it's a pass. :-\
+1 The original Grimrock had way too many puzzles for my liking. I lost interest at about level 5. Never bothered with the sequel.
I got a little puzzle fatigue from the first one also, is #2 the same way? If this game is the same i'll pass also.
I hate to say it but looking at the screenshots it looks like a Bioshock rip off. They even have the flying helicopter robots. Also the character inventory screen looks like a big daddy. Also grimrock square dancing contest combat no thanks.