Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon gets a free expansion pack!
"One thing you can say for enemies; they make life more interesting." (Gilbran Quail – Imperial Essayist
Today we are very pleased to announce - thanks to the Emperor's Will of course - the release of a Free DLC of the acclaimed Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon called Untold Battles!
In this new chapter of the Second War for Armageddon, players will have to fight their way through five challenging single player scenarios.
And that's not all!
For the very first time, they will also have the opportunity to take direct control of the Ork Waaagh! Leading the Orks against the highly disciplined and well-trained Imperial troops will certainly not be a piece of cake, and only true Warlords will be able to properly coordinate their fearsome warriors!
If you already own Warhammer 40,000 Armageddon you can download Untold Battles for free from the product page:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/348760 (http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fstore.steampowered.com%2Fapp%2F348760&h=9AQFF6x6k&enc=AZNXMKIMvlzOgjsVNkOUgI8MdwU8qUkKnRM7Ts1576-cSUXd3AWgLluIAWy9x3aUnha2205ZsJy-YGOgwRrSPtAuM_nz4Gtdd168ir4y-PJR-La-ON6TtHDobzh5zacizlmCeB02T-fBux56fCgsg8Qk2jcQREpEHP1qt76LSUdqEA&s=1)
@Lord Zimoa
Tim, I see you can play Orks multiplayer, but am I right in thinking this isn't an option in the SP campaign, nor scenarios? Is there a list of the new scenarios, so I can check that they've actually downloaded from Steam?
Many thanks. :)
No, it is not MP only, we also added new SP scenarios, just check in your scenario menu, there should be five new scenarios unlocked on top for free:
Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon – Untold Battles
FREE DLC!
As the 2nd War for Armageddon rages on, you are called to rise up once again in defence of humanity against the Xenos threat. Be prepared to face new challenges as you fight your way through five new scenarios set on the aptly named world of Armageddon.
This scenario pack DLC features 5 all new scenarios in a variety of mission types, ranging from search and destroy to last stand defensive battles!
Also, for the first time, take direct control of the Ork Waaagh! against the AI in 3 battles pitting your Orks against the might of the Steel Legion and Space Marines! Each scenario is played as independent content so you can jump immediately into the action.
This Scenario Pack is available free of charge for our players to experience and enjoy.
LIST OF SCENARIOS
Titans' Fall
Jungle Struggle
Orkish Armageddon
Martyr's Point
Equatorial Frontier
Untold Battles is an expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon and requires Warhammer 40,000: Armageddon to be played.
Have fun!
Cheers,
Tim
I'll check them out. Thanks Tim - and for the DLC. O0
I've got it now, thanks. I just assumed it would auto-update like patches, and hadn't realised it's a separate download from the store page. Anyway, I've got there now, and will take a look. Thanks for the update. O0