GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: Rayfer on February 21, 2015, 08:00:14 AM

Title: Civilization: AI versus AI only games
Post by: Rayfer on February 21, 2015, 08:00:14 AM
Very interesting article from Rock/Paper/Shotgun.  Massive AI only Civilization games.  http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2015/02/20/civilization-streams-are-making-ai-fight/#more-271927
Title: Re: Civilization: AI versus AI only games
Post by: MetalDog on February 21, 2015, 10:21:32 AM
That's insane!  I love the concept though.  Not sure if I have the time or the inclination to watch a whole game, but, I have to imagine it can be pretty intense and informative.
Title: Re: Civilization: AI versus AI only games
Post by: Mr. Bigglesworth on February 21, 2015, 11:11:35 AM
Thx for the link.
Title: Re: Civilization: AI versus AI only games
Post by: besilarius on February 21, 2015, 11:25:35 AM
Is this going to be another IBM Deep Blue event where the computer will beat humans?  The programming must be more involved than a chess program due to all the different choices each turn.
The Computer Conspiracy to rule the world marches on.