GrogHeads Forum

Digital Gaming => Computer Gaming => Topic started by: republic on February 23, 2015, 02:55:58 PM

Title: Combat Helo
Post by: republic on February 23, 2015, 02:55:58 PM
I stumbled across this today:  http://www.combat-helo.com/ (http://www.combat-helo.com/)  Sorry if its old news, I didn't a search but I may have lost an initiative die roll.

Unfortunately there's music in this video but...it looks neat.

Title: Re: Combat Helo
Post by: Nefaro on February 23, 2015, 03:07:55 PM
Someone posted about it quite awhile back but I've not seen much news about it since then.
Title: Re: Combat Helo
Post by: Skoop on February 23, 2015, 03:33:37 PM
It's been in and out of vaporware for years.  It seems like the case of too ambitious a project for too small a dev team.  They have a dedicated forum at simHQ,  I suggested they should start over and focus on development of an apache for dcs.  The advise wasn't well received.
Title: Re: Combat Helo
Post by: republic on February 23, 2015, 04:28:43 PM
Oh well thats a shame.  I'm a bit worried about DCS myself with the World 2.0 seeming always next quarter :\
Title: Re: Combat Helo
Post by: Toonces on February 23, 2015, 08:26:26 PM
Quote from: Skoop on February 23, 2015, 03:33:37 PM
It's been in and out of vaporware for years.  It seems like the case of too ambitious a project for too small a dev team.  They have a dedicated forum at simHQ,  I suggested they should start over and focus on development of an apache for dcs.  The advise wasn't well received.

^ This +1.